Would you be interested in Seth doing a Q/A on the boards?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Seth has many times expressed his appreciation of this forum, but he long ago decided to hand the keys to Stark. He feels stretched thin with the podcast, his YouTube channel, Facebook, and speaking engagements. Plus, I get the idea he likes having a social life and personal life every now and then. Smile

So questions can go directly to him through one of those other means, but otherwise we can't expect him to do more than stop by and say hello every now and then.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
11-11-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Would you be interested in Seth doing a Q/A on the boards?
Yeah besides I'm much better looking and already here. Ask away bitches.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
11-11-2012, 07:11 PM
(11-11-2012 06:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah besides I'm much better looking and already here. Ask away bitches.

Why are tomatoes commonly found in the vegetable section when they really a fruit?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Same reason the bible isn't in the right section of the library. People are stoopid.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
11-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Tomatoes are fake nonsense too?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
You know what? Tomatoes complete a fantastic sandwich. A nice garden grown tomato with some real mayonnaise and fresh lettuce, maybe some bacon mmmm .... fuck... I just ate some pie with ice cream on it. It was pretty good too, even considering the pie isn't typically the ice cream friendly type. Strawberry rhubarb with ice cream... it was phenomenal. But you know what? I want a fucking sandwich right the fuck now. I don't have bacon or tomatoes or lettuce though. I don't have mayo either, I've got miracle whip.

You ever notice how poorly descriptive miracle whip is as a name? Hey what's that white stuff on the bread there guy? Oh that, that's fuckin miracle whip.

Sounds like a japanese product. happy fantastic miracle whip. Doesn't really tell you what it is so far as ingredients or anything. It also doesn't make as good a sandwich as real mayo.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
(11-11-2012 07:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 06:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah besides I'm much better looking and already here. Ask away bitches.

Why are tomatoes commonly found in the vegetable section when they really a fruit?
Because they're used like a vegetable.
Supermarkets lump stuff that go together not lump stuff together because they're in the same food group.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
11-11-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go well. Seth seems far too civil to deal with a bunch of vulgar hairless talking monkeys on a regular basis to me. ... Now Tim Michin ... Consider

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Would be nice to see him here full stop, I've never seen a post by him. From his Youtube's I'm guessin he's a facebbook whore Smile.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
12-11-2012, 07:31 AM
(11-11-2012 08:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You know what? Tomatoes complete a fantastic sandwich. A nice garden grown tomato with some real mayonnaise and fresh lettuce, maybe some bacon mmmm .... fuck... I just ate some pie with ice cream on it. It was pretty good too, even considering the pie isn't typically the ice cream friendly type. Strawberry rhubarb with ice cream... it was phenomenal. But you know what? I want a fucking sandwich right the fuck now. I don't have bacon or tomatoes or lettuce though. I don't have mayo either, I've got miracle whip.

You ever notice how poorly descriptive miracle whip is as a name? Hey what's that white stuff on the bread there guy? Oh that, that's fuckin miracle whip.

Sounds like a japanese product. happy fantastic miracle whip. Doesn't really tell you what it is so far as ingredients or anything. It also doesn't make as good a sandwich as real mayo.

You're a bastard! Are you trying to sabotage my diet?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.