Would you be interested in Seth doing a Q/A on the boards?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: Would you be interested in Seth doing a Q/A on the boards?
Seth was here a month or so ago.

On facebook, he posts some pretty funny pictures and gives updates regarding speaking engagements, the topics of upcoming podcasts, and info on his new videos as he completes them. He posts some things and gives his stance on them which is usually followed by posts from friends on his page and not so much and give and take with him.

I would say he's a pretty busy guy and trying to carve out time for regular sessions here would be tough to fit into his schedule.

In my experience, he does respond to emails so if someone has a specific question you may try that route.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 05:53 PM
The consensus seems to be: There's nothing of interest here for Seth to entertain every now and again, and no one really cares enough to do anything about it.

Alright then, thanks.
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
(12-11-2012 05:53 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  The consensus seems to be: There's nothing of interest here for Seth to entertain every now and again, and no one really cares enough to do anything about it.

Alright then, thanks.
I don't think that there is nothing of interest, but Seth is TOO BUSY. Just like I would love to see the biggest rubberband ball in the world, but my job is Highly demanding and I don't have time.

Just because I can't take the time to see something does NOT make that thing uninteresting.

What do you really expect us to do? Stark has contact with Seth but most of us heathens really don't have the time nor power to do something about it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
(12-11-2012 05:53 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  The consensus seems to be: There's nothing of interest here for Seth to entertain every now and again, and no one really cares enough to do anything about it.

Alright then, thanks.
Really, I would have thought the consensus was variations of "He's got other things going on."

... and tomatoes are fake and a excellent tasting diet ruin-er....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post