Would you choose life?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Would you choose life?
(01-12-2016 01:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 01:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I wanted to have simple office job. I don't for you have to have years of experience (gained where?) to be even considered. And it is far from greatest of my problems.

Being born in poor family in shitty country I didn't expect my life to be easy. I was right for it is not.

Sure. I've never* claimed otherwise.

*In this thread at least.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Life is so different. To blame circumstance is IMO weak. Not that you do. I could blame running away as a kid, mum dying of MS, me getting cancer. I don't.

I do blame circumstances for some of my troubles but I'm also aware that I'm too not faultless in all this.

Quote: The world is a big place with plenty of room for choice. I have friends working all over the planet. It sucks where you are? Make a choice.

Choice exist only within one financial border.

Also I made choice - far from the best but also far from the worst.

Quote: It'll either work out or not. What does one have to lose?

I don't like risk that I feel is unwaranted.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 02:04 PM
(01-12-2016 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can't help it. Even when I double dose the meds.

Sure. Mate. We. Believe. You.

Not. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-12-2016, 02:07 PM
(01-12-2016 02:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't like risk that I feel is unwaranted.

Can you illustrate this point in more detail? My brain is not working fast ATM.

Cheers mate. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
01-12-2016, 02:10 PM
(01-12-2016 02:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 02:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't like risk that I feel is unwaranted.

Can you illustrate this point in more detail? My brain is not working fast ATM.

Cheers mate. D.
Maybe I should phrase it differently. I meant to say that I won't take risk if I'm not convinced of odds being in my favour.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-12-2016, 02:15 PM
(01-12-2016 01:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 01:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't buy such "positive" ideas - change your attitude and all gonna be allright. It won't be.

It will be if you redefine what "alright" means Wink
That would be pretty big redefinition, just like one in Orwell book Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-12-2016, 02:30 PM
(01-12-2016 02:10 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 02:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Can you illustrate this point in more detail? My brain is not working fast ATM.

Cheers mate. D.
Maybe I should phrase it differently. I meant to say that I won't take risk if I'm not convinced of odds being in my favour.

Fair enough.

How do you know until you try, though?

Banjo.
01-12-2016, 02:32 PM
(01-12-2016 02:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 02:10 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe I should phrase it differently. I meant to say that I won't take risk if I'm not convinced of odds being in my favour.

Fair enough.

How do you know until you try, though?
Not knowing such does not concern me. I don't dwell on what ifs.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-12-2016, 02:36 PM
(01-12-2016 02:32 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Not knowing such does not concern me. I don't dwell on what ifs.

So said many a failed musician.

Yeah, we are opposite in this subject. With the above attitude I would never have attended an audition, been on TV, on tour etc. The same with my brother and friends.

There are no guarantees in this life other than death and taxes.

The bold go forth whilst the timid quiver and shake. Wink

Rattle and roll. ba dum bump! Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-12-2016, 02:42 PM
(01-12-2016 02:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 02:32 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Not knowing such does not concern me. I don't dwell on what ifs.

So said many a failed musician.

I'm not a musician. Neither successful nor failed.

Quote: Yeah, we are opposite in this subject. With the above attitude I would never have attended an audition, been on TV, on tour etc. The same with my brother and friends.

We are. I however do not care for tours, auditions or fame.

Quote: There are no guarantees in this life other than death and taxes.

The bold go forth whilst the timid quiver and shake. Wink

I'm not one for going forth when success is not guaranteed.

As for life being full of uncertainty I'm well aware of that.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-12-2016, 02:59 PM
My post was just a set up for the joke, dude. Smile

There is no journal from which to learn the perfect life. As different people we have differing wants and needs.

I am aware of this. Smile

Banjo.