Would you choose to be born??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Would you choose to be born??
(12-02-2012 12:11 AM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  I would have choosen not to be born but that because i feel i havnt yet done anything great to make it worth living. The reason i keep breathing is because i dont want to hurt my family. I have tired suicide 7 times but yet still om living. I live because well i dont know. I just hope that when im done in college for social work i will help many kid and that would make my living worth something. But at this moment in time im a waste of space and air

No you're not, you said you're going out there to help kids (if im not mistaken) and college is simply the process or road if you will to get to that destination. You're improving quality of life for others out there, I'm sure you will feel differently once you do that Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 12:20 AM
(12-02-2012 12:15 AM)MKilby Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 12:11 AM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  I would have choosen not to be born but that because i feel i havnt yet done anything great to make it worth living. The reason i keep breathing is because i dont want to hurt my family. I have tired suicide 7 times but yet still om living. I live because well i dont know. I just hope that when im done in college for social work i will help many kid and that would make my living worth something. But at this moment in time im a waste of space and air

No you're not, you said you're going out there to help kids (if im not mistaken) and college is simply the process or road if you will to get to that destination. You're improving quality of life for others out there, I'm sure you will feel differently once you do that Smile
Well your right but at this moment im still nothing. Also i just hope i do help children lives. But its all about the inner drive. I really do want to help kids so that pushes me. I dont want to end up an old lady having done nothing.
12-02-2012, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 12:28 AM by satan69.)
even if you cured aids, you still wouldn't remember doing that after you die. You would help alot of people with that cure, but in 5 billion years when the sun explodes, the earth will no longer exist, so your cure at that point wouldnt matter anyway. whitney houston died today. Does she care that she sold 170 million albums, and was probably the greatest female singer of all time-- before the drug problem???? NOPE
12-02-2012, 12:29 AM
(12-02-2012 12:25 AM)satan69 Wrote:  even if you cured aids, you still wouldn't remember doing that after you die. You would help alot of people with that cure, but in 5 billion years when the sun explodes, the earth will no longer exist, so your cure at that point wouldnt matter anyway either.

There are other planets that may be a place for human. If i cure aids n i die it doesnt matter if i cant remember because if i also help a children they might also make a diifence and there for slowly changing other. With so many stars as suns im sure humens will live long.
12-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Well that was nice...

Yes we see where you're going and we agree, that we aren't going to know once we die and the world will eventually end, but damn you sound like a pessimist. Just enjoy life for what it is, otherwise you're just going to condemn yourself for the rest of your days and that aint going to be fun.

(12-02-2012 12:25 AM)satan69 Wrote:  even if you cured aids, you still wouldn't remember doing that after you die. You would help alot of people with that cure, but in 5 billion years when the sun explodes, the earth will no longer exist, so your cure at that point wouldnt matter anyway. whitney houston died today. Does she care that she sold 170 million albums, and was probably the greatest female singer of all time-- before the drug problem???? NOPE
12-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Hey Satan you really are a depressing fuck you know that? Of course you do. Now FFS go get out in the sunshine Wink
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
12-02-2012, 12:51 AM
(12-02-2012 12:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey Satan you really are a depressing fuck you know that? Of course you do. Now FFS go get out in the sunshine Wink

Taken out of context, that sounds like you're a Theist. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-02-2012, 03:32 AM
(12-02-2012 12:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 12:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey Satan you really are a depressing fuck you know that? Of course you do. Now FFS go get out in the sunshine Wink

Taken out of context, that sounds like you're a Theist. Tongue

Sounds like you're a "sounds-like-you're-a-theist"-ist.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-02-2012, 05:03 AM
(12-02-2012 12:02 AM)satan69 Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 11:50 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If it were as you say, that we know what we will be, then Ed without hesitation. Only because I have made the most wonderful little girl that has ever been. I would never take that back no matter what.
If she had never happened then my answer becomes no. Without her I would rather not have had to go through the things I have nor the things I will. She is my light.
Don't you feel guilty that you forced a baby in the world and now she will have to live 80 years of life for your enjoyment. Once you tell her there is no god, then she will realize what a putz you were for forcing her here when she was just fine not existing.

One of the most depressing posts ever. No a child is not just fine not being born, because they were not born; they have no thoughts. You sound like you're a theist or a former theist suffering from a theist hang over and are searching for meaning to your life with out god.

I really don't understand the point of this post. I would choose to be born in a second. The only meaning god gives a life is for them to try and make it into heaven and not fuck up and end up in hell. God does not say hey go talk to that pretty girl over there, or study this in school because you may enjoy it. If anything god suppresses the human life by living in fear. That fear comes out when they find out someone doesn't believe in god and they can't fathom it because it questions their whole life.

I would choose to be born because I love my family and friends. I have so much fun hanging out with them because we have so much in common. I still want to find the right girl that I can start a family with. I don't need a god for any of this. Unless someone is a terrible parent or some other extenuating circumstance than there should be no reason a child dreads coming into this world.

Stop crying about being born, the fact is it happened; now go out there and live, laugh and love!

Justin
[+] 1 user Likes Kinger's post
12-02-2012, 08:21 AM
If you have the choice, it would mean that you exist already someplace.
If you exist before you were born, that would mean that somehow your life had already been or you could not have your current knowledge and life experiences to make the decision.
It was this life that put your ideas and memories together so it is impossible for you to choose without having been there once.
Kinda like the paradox of going back in time to kill your grandfather. If you did that, you could not exist.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post