Would you choose to be born??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
RE: Would you choose to be born??
Yep. Nice thing about your nihilism is that if it turns out I'm wrong and nihilism is true, it doesn't matter! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
(12-02-2012 09:45 PM)Ben Wrote:  Yep. Nice thing about your nihilism is that if it turns out I'm wrong and nihilism is true, it doesn't matter! Big Grin

But, life is without objective meaning.
The essence of being human is nothingness.
The good news is we can to decide. You are you before you are.
I think that I’ll be a fire truck. Everyone likes fire trucks.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
12-02-2012, 09:58 PM
(12-02-2012 09:52 PM)Thomas Wrote:  I think that I’ll be a fire truck. Everyone likes fire trucks.

I don't. They're too noisy. Tongue

Now if you was a kitty then that would be a different story altogether. Big Grin

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
[+] 1 user Likes Dragon-Wolf's post
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Death is a fascinating topic. I was watching whitney houston's last interview before she died. She talks about how good she feels and is looking forward to getting older. She talks about how sad it was for another singer aaliyah who died in a plane crash and is in a better place. A couple months after the interview, whitney is dead. It is so surreal. She had a net worth of 80 million and it didn't matter. We spend all out time trying to avoid death: seatbelts, healthy eating, avoiding dark alleys, avoiding detroit, but it doesn't matter because we all end up there.
12-02-2012, 11:16 PM
(12-02-2012 09:29 PM)Dragon-Wolf Wrote:  Oh yes. Believe me, I most certainly would.
My existence doesn't mean anything, why should it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that no-one on here would erase their own existence. It just seems that like half of the people are claiming they would and I doubt that in actuality the statistics would be so high.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm a kitty and I don't know Thomas well enough to decide whether he should join our ranks or not. I do like having more kitties though.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
13-02-2012, 10:21 AM
(13-02-2012 12:40 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'm a kitty and I don't know Thomas well enough to decide whether he should join our ranks or not. I do like having more kitties though.

Kitties are fun to watch play but I'm allergic so I'll have to watch from afar. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-02-2012, 10:35 AM
According to my girlfriend I am a non-allergenic kitty

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.