Would you either........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Would you either........
Ugh Hughsie you kill the damn game when you don't ask a question afterwords.

I'll also go with the eye.

Eat a dead medium sized tarantula or a living, and large prayin mantis?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
(04-03-2012 07:04 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Would you rather lose sight in an eye or have a colostomy bag for the rest of your life?

(04-03-2012 07:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Probably the eye, I gotta second one anyway.

(04-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'll also go with the eye.

I'm going with the eye, I've seen a guy needing a colostomy bag.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2012, 08:05 PM
(04-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ugh Hughsie you kill the damn game when you don't ask a question afterwords.

Sorry oh glorious overlord. I thought the 5+ questions still knocking around might be enough to satisfy most people Big Grin.

Eat the praying mantis, easily.

This question's aimed at guys;

If you are lying in the middle of a bed, naked, with a beautiful girl on one side and a gay guy on the other side who would you turn your back to?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-03-2012, 08:20 PM
(04-03-2012 08:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ugh Hughsie you kill the damn game when you don't ask a question afterwords.

Sorry oh glorious overlord. I thought the 5+ questions still knocking around might be enough to satisfy most people Big Grin.

Eat the praying mantis, easily.

This question's aimed at guys;

If you are lying in the middle of a bed, naked, with a beautiful girl on one side and a gay guy on the other side who would you turn your back to?

I don't care I'm still replying...turn my back on the gay guy Tongue

Would you rather be 'drop dead gorgeous' and have heaps of money with no friends OR very average looking and no money with heaps of friends?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM
  • Have your thumbs removed or your big toes? Toes
  • Have "Im gay" tattoed on your forehead or "Im a paedophile" tattoeed on one of your forearms? hmm, forehead
  • Fall down 20 soft plush carpeted stairs or 10 steel ones? Steel, I fucking hate carpeted stairs
  • Have all of your most intimate and embarrassing things in life made public or lose the ability to lie? all my intimate and embarrassing moments
  • Eat dog poop or eat your own poop? hmm, dog poop (even though it might have chunks of mine in there...)
  • Ten lashes with a 9 tails across the bare back or s one inch piece of skin cut off of your fore arm without anesthetic? 1 inch off the forearm (that was easy, already happened once, but more skin)
  • maggot infestation or tapeworm? maggot
  • 1 hour of an alarm clock beeping at full volume or 1 hour of Justin Bieber at full volume? Bieber (I can ignore singing pretty well, and can sleep to it even at full volume, not because I like his singing)
  • Parachute doesn't open or horse kick to the mouth? As a parachutist, depends. If I have the reserve, then I'd go with the parachute, if not, horse kick
  • Would you rather lose sight in an eye or have a colostomy bag for the rest of your life? Already can't see well out of one eye, if it's the bad one, then the eye, if it's the good one, then bag it
  • Eat a dead medium sized tarantula or a living, and large prayin mantis? Tarantula (not sure why though, I've eaten things that might be like praying mantis and want to diversify, I guess)
  • If you are lying in the middle of a bed, naked, with a beautiful girl on one side and a gay guy on the other side who would you turn your back to? gay guy
  • Would you rather be 'drop dead gorgeous' and have heaps of money with no friends OR very average looking and no money with heaps of friends? no money and friends

Be part of the next big discovery of our universe or live another 1000 years (semi normal with exception of living that long even though that might include fame, but won't advance society in the least)?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
05-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Be part of the discovery.

get your butthole closed forever or have diarrhea forever?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
05-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Diarrhea, it's kinda how things are anyway. You didn't say I'd survive having it closed.

change your gender or your country?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
05-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Country. Already changed it once.

Alzheimer's or death?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
06-03-2012, 02:21 AM
death

die from overweight related issues or stay alive but too skinny to stay healthy

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
06-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Die.... I know what its like to be undernourished and unhealthy.

Somebody gives you a Button. If you press it you get £/$10,000,000 but some unseen random person will be tortured to death. If you dont press it then somebody else will be given the oppurtunity.

So the choices are

1:Press the button
2:Not press the button
3:Try to destroy the button

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.