Would you piss on your father's grave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Would you piss on your father's grave?
I fail to see how it would be a bad thing. But No I wouldn't, my dad is a drug addicted bible thumper, A former marine with PTSD and too many guns and prone to violence. I've lived through him putting a gun to my forehead, I have plenty of reasons to hate the man. But no I wouldn't.

Not because I'm a masochist, but I see no value in wasting my precious time pissing on his grave when I could be living my life.

The most valuable gift one human can give is their time. Why waste something so precious.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
12-03-2017, 12:06 AM
What a really strange question to ask?

No out of respect for my father (even though he isn't there) I wouldn't. That said... There are a few people that are alive that I know and I wouldn't piss on even if they were on fire. My sister in law comes to mind.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
13-03-2017, 07:33 PM
(01-10-2016 12:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  Animals piss on graves all the time. Sure, I'd do it. Drinking Beverage

Capital, I would too especially since it may help fertilize the ground a bit. Nothing like nice green grass over a grave. [Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2] [Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
27-05-2017, 08:35 AM
My dad is a pedophile, so yes, I would piss on his grave.

No
[+] 2 users Like neurotibotical's post
04-06-2017, 06:27 PM
There are a lot of Daddy issues going on here. Sad Well, I love my Dad, he has always been a fantastic father, but regardless I wouldn't piss on anyone's grave. Seems tasteless to me. Just because I wouldn't piss on Hitler's grave doesn't mean I respect him in the least.