Would you piss on your father's grave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Would you piss on your father's grave?
I fail to see how it would be a bad thing. But No I wouldn't, my dad is a drug addicted bible thumper, A former marine with PTSD and too many guns and prone to violence. I've lived through him putting a gun to my forehead, I have plenty of reasons to hate the man. But no I wouldn't.

Not because I'm a masochist, but I see no value in wasting my precious time pissing on his grave when I could be living my life.

The most valuable gift one human can give is their time. Why waste something so precious.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
12-03-2017, 12:06 AM
What a really strange question to ask?

No out of respect for my father (even though he isn't there) I wouldn't. That said... There are a few people that are alive that I know and I wouldn't piss on even if they were on fire. My sister in law comes to mind.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 2 users Like RearViewMirror's post
13-03-2017, 07:33 PM
(01-10-2016 12:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  Animals piss on graves all the time. Sure, I'd do it. Drinking Beverage

Capital, I would too especially since it may help fertilize the ground a bit. Nothing like nice green grass over a grave. [Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2] [Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 1 user Likes Ro3bert's post
27-05-2017, 08:35 AM
My dad is a pedophile, so yes, I would piss on his grave.

No
[+] 2 users Like neurotibotical's post
04-06-2017, 06:27 PM
There are a lot of Daddy issues going on here. Sad Well, I love my Dad, he has always been a fantastic father, but regardless I wouldn't piss on anyone's grave. Seems tasteless to me. Just because I wouldn't piss on Hitler's grave doesn't mean I respect him in the least.

26-08-2017, 07:21 AM
There are only 2 people in the world I would do that to. I don't know if they are alive or dead, I just hope their deaths are quote painful and long. One is the teacher I had in the second grade and the other was the aide in that same class. Judging by the size she was back then, she is probably long dead and lost at least a limb or 2 along the way.
26-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Just no!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-08-2017, 07:42 AM
(26-08-2017 07:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Just no!
The Y-donor was a kluxxer, racist, violent, and abusive. He's lucky I didn't dig him up and sell the bones for fertilizer. YMMV
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Not exactly on topic but not exactly off-topic either. When I was considering places to scatter my mother's ashes, I discovered a place in the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina where they had banned people from scattering them there any more, because SO MANY PEOPLE had scattered ashes there over a period of many years that it started affecting the ecology. Which, seriously, takes a WHOLE lot of ashes to make that happen. Where was this you ask?

Wait for it.

Wait for it...

Devil's Courthouse.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post