Would you piss on your mother's grave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Would you piss on your mother's grave?
For a large sum of money? Or just because you needed a piss? It's not like she'd know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Would you piss on your mother's grave?
(04-07-2016 07:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  For a large sum of money? Or just because you needed a piss? It's not like she'd know.

So.....umm....what are you smoking?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-07-2016, 07:43 PM
(04-07-2016 07:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 07:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  For a large sum of money? Or just because you needed a piss? It's not like she'd know.

So.....umm....what are you smoking?

I'm just saying what difference would it make?
04-07-2016, 07:53 PM

She made me promise to piss on her grave once a year on her death day.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-07-2016, 08:30 PM
I got a problem. My mother urn, will be burried in a family lot with several other member of her family that I don't know and who died a long time ago. This makes dancing/pissing on her tomb problematic. Considering my family situation, I will probably be burried at the same spot. So I would be pissing on my tomb too!

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
04-07-2016, 08:34 PM
If the amount of money paid outweighed the risk of being caught and charged with peeing in public, which warrants entry into the sex offender registry, then yes.

Nothing against her, of course. But if the situation were reversed, and I were an angel looking down on her or a demonspawn looking up or whatever, and I saw her turn down a bunch of money and refuse to pee on what is just a bunch of dirt that used to be me, I'd be pissed off that I wasn't pissed on.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 15 users Like yakherder's post
04-07-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 08:42 PM by Fireball.)
I don't think she'd mind. She's been dead for 16 years, and is just ashes. Weeping That pint of whiskey she asked me to pour on her rock (she was cremated and put into a cylinder inside a rock) was strained through my kidneys first. Gasp

Like Yak says, don't get caught! Big Grin

Our family is pretty blasé about the corpse. I've uncles who've said, "Just bury me in the compost heap when I'd dead, so I can do some good". Laugh out load Of course, they figured they were going to be in heaven.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
04-07-2016, 08:45 PM
(04-07-2016 08:30 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I got a problem. My mother urn, will be burried in a family lot with several other member of her family that I don't know and who died a long time ago. This makes dancing/pissing on her tomb problematic. Considering my family situation, I will probably be burried at the same spot. So I would be pissing on my tomb too!

You say that like it's a problem. Are you going to be conscious at your funeral? If you got eaten by a shark, you'd end up as shark shit. I can't think of much worse, but, I wouldn't be alive to consider it!
04-07-2016, 08:51 PM
For enough money I could have her casket unearthed and reburied in a new spot, clean of urine. Tongue

04-07-2016, 09:04 PM
It's official: We've run out of things to talk about here.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 16 users Like WillHopp's post