Would you piss on your mother's grave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Would you piss on your mother's grave?
(05-07-2016 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:25 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wonder who would volunteer to be the food.

Consider

Within the context of a discussion about what one would be willing to do to a person buried at a particular spot for money, I'd say they wouldn't really have a choice in the matter.

Well, I meant if you did it in survival training. Yeah, the corpse definitely wouldn't have a choice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
05-07-2016, 08:48 PM
(05-07-2016 08:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Within the context of a discussion about what one would be willing to do to a person buried at a particular spot for money, I'd say they wouldn't really have a choice in the matter.

Well, I meant if you did it in survival training. Yeah, the corpse definitely wouldn't have a choice.

In my boredom I have gone over such scenarios in my head. Ideally, I imagine it being more along the lines of attacking an isolated enemy position for the purpose of making a meal out of them. And for the sake of not derailing the thread too much, I'll arbitrarily add that I'd then bury the remains and piss on them.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
05-07-2016, 08:50 PM
(05-07-2016 08:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well, I meant if you did it in survival training. Yeah, the corpse definitely wouldn't have a choice.

In my boredom I have gone over such scenarios in my head. Ideally, I imagine it being more along the lines of attacking an isolated enemy position for the purpose of making a meal out of them. And for the sake of not derailing the thread too much, I'll arbitrarily add that I'd then bury the remains and piss on them.

I really like you a lot yak...you often make me laugh...and you are so damn smart.

But there are times when you ease across a line that makes me just a tiny bit uncomfortable and the hair on the back of my neck bristles just a little. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(05-07-2016 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  In my boredom I have gone over such scenarios in my head. Ideally, I imagine it being more along the lines of attacking an isolated enemy position for the purpose of making a meal out of them. And for the sake of not derailing the thread too much, I'll arbitrarily add that I'd then bury the remains and piss on them.

I really like you a lot yak...you often make me laugh...and you are so damn smart.

But there are times when you ease across a line that makes me just a tiny bit uncomfortable and the hair on the back of my neck bristles just a little. Confused

I try to include enough sarcasm that you can always convince yourself it was just a bad joke if it makes you feel better Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-07-2016, 08:55 PM
(05-07-2016 08:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I really like you a lot yak...you often make me laugh...and you are so damn smart.

I try to include enough sarcasm that you can always convince yourself it was just a bad joke if it makes you feel better Big Grin

Just the thought that you come up with some of these things is enough to make me feel a little spooked. Shocking

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I don't know where mum's grave is.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2016, 05:33 AM
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I try to include enough sarcasm that you can always convince yourself it was just a bad joke if it makes you feel better Big Grin

Just the thought that you come up with some of these things is enough to make me feel a little spooked. Shocking

Awww come on... A guy's not allowed to play with his food???

signed

Jeffery Dahmer
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-07-2016, 06:47 AM
(06-07-2016 05:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just the thought that you come up with some of these things is enough to make me feel a little spooked. Shocking

Awww come on... A guy's not allowed to play with his food???

signed

Jeffery Dahmer

When I was a kid (I was 11 or 12 when Dahmer was arrested) I freaked out a small chunk of my family by adding "the contents of Jeffrey Dahmers refrigerator" to one of my Christmas lists. They didn't think it was as funny as I did.

I forgot if I told that story already or not :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
06-07-2016, 07:44 AM
(04-07-2016 07:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  For a large sum of money? Or just because you needed a piss? It's not like she'd know.

I wouldn't because I know that I wouldn't be comfortable urinating outside where anyone can see me. Also, I'd feel bad about it later. Laugh out load

☆☆☆
06-07-2016, 08:33 PM
I dunno. I don't have any personal problems with it.

However my mom, and many members of my family, are catholic. Doing so would hurt their feelings, and I wouldn't want to do that.

But I've already kinda irritated them with how I have chosen to deal with my remains. Donate my organs, donate to science, then after the ashes are returned scatter them in the east river.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post