Would you steal money?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Would you steal money?
Not money but food if I was starving.

Although, I've always thought that stealing a lot of money from a big corporation, knowing they have insurance, has some appeal Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
16-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Would you steal money?
(15-09-2012 11:19 PM)kim Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 06:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Muah ha ha! That leaves her alone for my evil clutches! Evil_monster

Er...um...never mind. She doesn't think Starbucks is a local coffee shop. Coffeedrinker
Oh it was local... but now well, it's not quite Wall Street - it's NASDAQ. Don't let that fool you though, Howard Schultz is a Brooklyn whore boy, born and raised. He'll suck every bean right out of Seattle's little Mermaid, just before he shreds her and kicks her to the curb. SuperSonics, anyone... Storm, perhaps? Dodgy

I'll have to ask you to never utter that name in connection with that team ever again. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-09-2012, 12:43 AM
(16-09-2012 12:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 11:19 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh it was local... but now well, it's not quite Wall Street - it's NASDAQ. Don't let that fool you though, Howard Schultz is a Brooklyn whore boy, born and raised. He'll suck every bean right out of Seattle's little Mermaid, just before he shreds her and kicks her to the curb. SuperSonics, anyone... Storm, perhaps? Dodgy

I'll have to ask you to never utter that name in connection with that team ever again. Weeping
Sorry. He's just one of several corporate rapists I try never to even think about unless I know I'll be showering soon thereafter. Didn't mean harsh so hard... but this is the "stealing" thread. Shy

There is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance. ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
Perception is up for grabs, and truth seems to be the one precious thing, that no one wants anyone to find.
16-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Would you steal money?
(16-09-2012 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 12:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'll have to ask you to never utter that name in connection with that team ever again. Weeping
Sorry. He's just one of several corporate rapists I try never to even think about unless I know I'll be showering soon thereafter. Didn't mean harsh so hard... but this is the "stealing" thread. Shy

You've stolen my joy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-09-2012, 08:17 AM
(16-09-2012 08:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  Sorry. He's just one of several corporate rapists I try never to even think about unless I know I'll be showering soon thereafter. Didn't mean harsh so hard... but this is the "stealing" thread. Shy

You've stolen my joy.

Well, this is the "stealing" thread.Coffeedrinker

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Would you steal money?
(16-09-2012 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 08:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You've stolen my joy.

Well, this is the "stealing" thread.Coffeedrinker

You've stolen my coffee.

16-09-2012, 08:56 AM
(16-09-2012 08:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, this is the "stealing" thread.Coffeedrinker

You've stolen my coffee.

Prove it. Coffeedrinker

16-09-2012, 08:58 AM
(16-09-2012 08:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 08:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You've stolen my coffee.

Prove it. Coffeedrinker

Shocking

I rest my case.

16-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Thick as thieves all are we.

There is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance. ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
Perception is up for grabs, and truth seems to be the one precious thing, that no one wants anyone to find.
16-09-2012, 09:00 AM
(16-09-2012 08:58 AM)kim Wrote:  Thick as thieves all are we.

You don't believe I love you
Look at the fool I've been
You don't believe I'm sinkin'
Look at he hole I'm In
Stealin' stealin'
Prefty mama don't you tell on me
I'm stealin' back to my
Same old used to be

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post