Would you throw dog dirt at Westbro protesters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Would you throw dog dirt at Westbro protesters
(22-06-2015 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hi , as a British eccentric sociopath I have watched with interest the Westbro debate and in the spirit of all fatuous posts will ask would you decorate their holy upper bodies with the fragrant musk of divine dogshit...be honest ..you know you want to

I prefer ignoring them.

You have to remember that Phelps was a lawyer. They do what they do to elicit a strong response so that they can sue when they get assaulted. They're in it for the money. These assholes have a voice because people keep reporting about it because we keep listening.

Take away their litigations and their voice, and they'll shut the fuck up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
23-06-2015, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 06:36 AM by adey67.)
(22-06-2015 01:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  No, they are beneath me.

Eww .. Which one, not Shirley I hope.. Imagine looking into those mad staring eyes as you bone her .. Ugh!!!
23-06-2015, 07:43 AM
(23-06-2015 05:50 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hi , as a British eccentric sociopath I have watched with interest the Westbro debate and in the spirit of all fatuous posts will ask would you decorate their holy upper bodies with the fragrant musk of divine dogshit...be honest ..you know you want to

I prefer ignoring them.

You have to remember that Phelps was a lawyer. They do what they do to elicit a strong response so that they can sue when they get assaulted. They're in it for the money. These assholes have a voice because people keep reporting about it because we keep listening.

Yep, at least three of the Phelps' offspring are lawyers. That Shirley is a rabid dog in the courts - she has several suits ongoing - not only for the "church". And though her antics on YouTube may appear nutso ... she's sharp as a tack in front of a judge. I don't know of a case against the "church" they've lost.

Back in his day, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer and actually worked for the good of progress and people. Then, god stepped in and he went hyper-religious. That's when the scary shit in him really came out. His family are victims as much as they are perpetrators of his lunatic rantings.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-06-2015, 08:06 AM
(23-06-2015 07:43 AM)kim Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 05:50 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I prefer ignoring them.

Yep, at least three of the Phelps' offspring are lawyers. That Shirley is a rabid dog in the courts - she has several suits ongoing - not only for the "church". And though her antics on YouTube may appear nutso ... she's sharp as a tack in front of a judge. I don't know of a case against the "church" they've lost.

Back in his day, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer and actually worked for the good of progress and people. Then, god stepped in and he went hyper-religious. That's when the scary shit in him really came out. His family are victims as much as they are perpetrators of his lunatic rantings.

An important point and worth always remembering. This IMHO is one case where U.S. free speech laws score an own goal especially in regards to treatment of fallen service personnel and their families I am grateful that the friends and comrades I lost were not subjected to such treatment.
23-06-2015, 08:27 AM
(23-06-2015 08:06 AM)adey67 Wrote:  An important point and worth always remembering. This IMHO is one case where U.S. free speech laws score an own goal especially in regards to treatment of fallen service personnel and their families I am grateful that the friends and comrades I lost were not subjected to such treatment.

Well... sometimes ... here in the US ... we actually become Americans.

It might be an overlooked thing ... but it's what we are. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-06-2015, 09:03 AM
I'm sorry I don't understand, do you mean that you have kinda got used to it being the way it is ?
23-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Did the link not work for you?

23-06-2015, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 10:02 AM by adey67.)
Ah got it and yes the patriot riders are wonderful and I know the US military are tight knit I just feel veterans deserve governmental legal protection as a recognition of their sacrifice but understand why that is not the case we are as someone said divided by a common language and customs but I have to admit to being prejudiced and as far as I am concerned my men deserved nothing but the best, you guys have WBC we have Royal Wootton Bassett
23-06-2015, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 10:48 AM by kim.)
(23-06-2015 09:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ah got it and yes the patriot riders are wonderful and I know the US military are tight knit I just feel veterans deserve governmental legal protection as a recognition of their sacrifice but understand why that is not the case we are as someone said divided by a common language and customs but I have to admit to being prejudiced and as far as I am concerned my men deserved nothing but the best, you guys have WBC we have Royal Wootton Bassett

WBC? Don't know what that is. - Oh, you mean Westboro Baptist? That is not some official group - those fucks are on their own.

Our solders have the Veterans Administration which takes care of funerals - anyone who has served, can recieve a military service upon request.

If someone feels a need to disrupt that ... well, that would be a private matter. That's where concerned citizens take charge. Wink

Read the full article in the link. It's not the first time there has been a concerted effort to disabuse ourselves of the Westboro scourge. Shy

23-06-2015, 10:34 AM
WBC = Westbro Baptist Chruch

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post