Poll: Do you want this podcast, and do you want to join this podcast?
I would like to have such a podcast episode
I would not like to have such an episode
I would like to join in as a guest on such an episode
I would not like to join such an episode
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Would you want a podcast where TTA forum members are the guests?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Would you want a podcast where TTA forum members are the guests?
When and where? Lets do it around july

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 06:42 PM
(04-06-2014 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can we swear like a goddam hairless fucking talking pirate monkey?

You fucking fucker, you know that we are all fucking talking fucking monkeys, and we are also all fucking pirates.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-06-2014, 06:43 PM
(04-06-2014 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can we swear like a goddam hairless fucking talking pirate monkey?

that would be up to seth. I would like it if we could,but i would like it as well if we didn't,even if we could

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-06-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 07:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2014 06:43 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

that would be up to seth. I would like it if we could,but i would like it as well if we didn't,even if we could

If he's on broadcast air, it's not up to Seth, it's up to the FCC and they do not approve of swearing like a goddam hairless fucking talking pirate monkey. Fuckin' prudes.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Many here are incognito and could not use their real voice, would be like a witness protection conference call.

Id rather TTA members hosting for 10 min each, getting theist callers. Although it should probably be renamed the Cursing Atheist. The aussies and kiwis could show the rest how to be articulate with the word cunt.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
04-06-2014, 07:13 PM
(04-06-2014 06:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 06:43 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  that would be up to seth. I would like it if we could,but i would like it as well if we didn't,even if we could

If he's on broadcast air, it's not up to Seth, it's up to the FCC and they do not approve of swearing like a goddam hairless fucking talking monkey pirate. Fuckin' prudes.

It's internet "radio" (ie, not radio in any way whatsoever), so no broadcast regulations apply so far as I'm aware.

... this is my signature!
04-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Yes.
Angie and I can talk about her nice hair-do, our pets, school, and various other compelling crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-06-2014, 07:23 PM
(04-06-2014 07:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 06:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If he's on broadcast air, it's not up to Seth, it's up to the FCC and they do not approve of swearing like a goddam hairless fucking talking monkey pirate. Fuckin' prudes.

It's internet "radio" (ie, not radio in any way whatsoever), so no broadcast regulations apply so far as I'm aware.

That sounds right as of now. Congress is too fat and slow to keep up with technology. But it don't matter 'cause Seth is kinda a fucking prude anyway and would not answer that caller. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-06-2014, 07:23 PM
(04-06-2014 07:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes.
Angie and I can talk about her nice hair-do, our pets, school, and various other compelling crap.

There you have it...the compelling 'Bucky and Anj' hour. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-06-2014, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 07:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
I could talk about why rubbing at least a little of your testosterone gel dose on your satchel is a good idea. It's all about DHT. Fuck testosterone, that ain't the male hormone, DHT is the male hormone. 2-3x more androgenic than testosterone and 15-30x more adrogneic than the adrenals. But I think the audience might be sparse and uninterested.