Poll: Would you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 07:01 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?
(05-04-2017 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 12:50 PM)Walluin Wrote:  What if instead of the 6's you had little Jesus fish?

The ones with little crosses where their eyes should be? Wouldn't that be funny if those crosses formed a little swastika at the center? Shy

Your post above had me go looking for just such a design. I Googled Jesus fish design and Gasp DO NOT CLICK HYPERLINK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL GRAPHICS

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-04-2017, 02:22 PM
(05-04-2017 02:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  The ones with little crosses where their eyes should be? Wouldn't that be funny if those crosses formed a little swastika at the center? Shy

Your post above had me go looking for just such a design. I Googled Jesus fish design and Gasp DO NOT CLICK HYPERLINK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL GRAPHICS

Cool... so if that's what the fish represents then the X must mark that spot that men are always trying to look for!

[Image: sw56586001.jpg]

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
05-04-2017, 02:26 PM
(05-04-2017 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  The ones with little crosses where their eyes should be? Wouldn't that be funny if those crosses formed a little swastika at the center? Shy

I missed the big letters before I clicked. Gasp

Consider

So ... Mary the virgin, is the immaculate conception .... immaculate and cavernous, apparently. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-04-2017, 02:29 PM

AKA- NSFW... I'm assuming based on the link. Unsure Can't really confirm since I'm at... work. Tongue
05-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Could I please pay to unsee that fish picture? Please?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
05-04-2017, 07:02 PM
(05-04-2017 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  I missed the big letters before I clicked. Gasp

I bolded them and made them orange. A bit late for you Kim but I might save some future member from having their eyes bleed.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-04-2017, 07:04 PM
(05-04-2017 07:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  I missed the big letters before I clicked. Gasp

I bolded them and made them orange. A bit late for you Kim but I might save some future member from having their eyes bleed.

Not orange enough. Not bold enough.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
05-04-2017, 08:28 PM
(05-04-2017 07:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Consider eyes bleed? nah.

I clicked. I am mildly amused and entirely untraumatized. Tongue

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
06-04-2017, 02:37 AM
(05-04-2017 08:16 AM)kim Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 07:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  But look at all the other threads he’s participated in already...wait...Dodgy

It's a bot.

It's all pissed off about something we did or didn't do, once upon a time so ... Gock Pimple haves a cry - and makes a snotbot.

It's gathering info - average number of responses, ratio of responses to membership, feedback, average amount of posts it takes (took) before environment becomes even slightly hostile, etc.,. Eventually, it will begin it's ramp up phase and gage the time & amount of hostility it takes (and gets) to get banned. It's like the AI online experiment they did that turned the bot into a racist. Which I thought was hilarious, by the way.
The tragedy is, this is a fake bot. Snotbot began its artificial life as a pimp and a pusher, even before it began it's online existence as Gock Pimple. It made the first move and it was also the first one to post a snotty response so, it obviously guides it's own AI.

Sad really. That someone would try so hard, with so little, for so much nothing. Poor little snotty snot. Undecided

Damn. Hard to believe that was in me.

Probably the antihistamines. Drinking Beverage

I won't lie, I don't think I really understand anything at all here in this post, but like good poetry it still resonates.

Now pardon me while I blow my nose.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Mouthing off to an admin, when it's pretty obvious all you're interested in is trying to sell shit?

What a stupid cunt...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]