Poll: Would you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt?
(02-04-2017 08:03 PM)Gimple Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:00 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Two Christmas' ago my husband bought me this shirt.
https://poshmark.com/listing/Hail-Satan-...Ahx18P8HAQ

I wear it everywhere. No shame. XD

What kind of conversations does it start with the people who see it?

I don't really get any because people don't approach me that often. I get A LOT of looks though.

When my husband wears (he wears them sarcastically) his shirts (I buy him Jesus shirts. My favorite of his says "Jesus is my Homeboy") people will walk up to him and shake his hand (no joke!) it's so amazing. I think that's happened three times now and I love it.

I keep telling him someday I should wear my Satan shirt and he should wear his Jesus shirt and we should walk hand and hand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Larai19's post
02-04-2017, 08:08 PM
(02-04-2017 08:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  I mean, it's pretty clearly three 6's, so some people would still recognize that as something that they don't like.

I have no personal connection with the antichrist or 666 narratives, though, so I wouldn't feel the need to wear a shirt like that. I think they are poorly understood by most people, myself included. I see it as a possibly a reference to Nero, but nobody actually knows. In certain company, I'd wear a shirt with Baphomet on it, though, because I like his sexy bod <3

How about the symbol I created itself? Is it sexy? Do you like it? Or is it for the birds?
02-04-2017, 08:10 PM
(02-04-2017 08:08 PM)Gimple Wrote:  How about the symbol I created itself? Is it sexy? Do you like it? Or is it for the birds?

It's a bit plain. I'd go with a more grungy and jagged looking font.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
02-04-2017, 08:10 PM
(02-04-2017 08:07 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  When my husband wears (he wears them sarcastically) his shirts (I buy him Jesus shirts. My favorite of his says "Jesus is my Homeboy") people will walk up to him and shake his hand (no joke!) it's so amazing. I think that's happened three times now and I love it.

That's awesome! I should try that.

(02-04-2017 08:07 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I keep telling him someday I should wear my Satan shirt and he should wear his Jesus shirt and we should walk hand and hand.

I'd love to hear how that goes.
02-04-2017, 08:15 PM
(02-04-2017 08:10 PM)Gimple Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:07 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  When my husband wears (he wears them sarcastically) his shirts (I buy him Jesus shirts. My favorite of his says "Jesus is my Homeboy") people will walk up to him and shake his hand (no joke!) it's so amazing. I think that's happened three times now and I love it.

That's awesome! I should try that.

(02-04-2017 08:07 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I keep telling him someday I should wear my Satan shirt and he should wear his Jesus shirt and we should walk hand and hand.

I'd love to hear how that goes.

I found his shirt on Redbubble, if you want I can find it and link it to you. Material is really nice and he wears it all the time. I actually need to get him some more...

I will let you know. I just need some suggestions for the perfect venue. I was thinking the mall but I think a lot of people here would think we're doing a "coexist" thing...
02-04-2017, 08:20 PM
(02-04-2017 07:51 PM)cactus Wrote:  ^^ What's with the towel stomach thing? That sounds like a load of bullshit to me. Blink

Yeah I imagine the towel torture is bullshit, but scaring someone with it might actually work.

It would work on me...yes dear, okay dear...yes it was a very stupid thing for me to do dear... your right dear, I was wrong dear... yes I'll just go throw it out dear...*backs slowly out of the room*

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
02-04-2017, 08:35 PM
(02-04-2017 08:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  It's a bit plain. I'd go with a more grungy and jagged looking font.

Forget the font. What about the layout itself, the design ... three 6s at a 120 degree angle? Do you like the look of it?

(02-04-2017 08:10 PM)Lawrai19 Wrote:  I will let you know. I just need some suggestions for the perfect venue. I was thinking the mall but I think a lot of people here would think we're doing a "coexist" thing...

How about a church?
02-04-2017, 08:37 PM
I kind of like the design (if you hadn't said it I probably would've have noticed it was supposed to be sixes, or at least thought it was an accident that they looked like that), but I wouldn't wear a 666 shirt in public because, at the risk of sounding rude, I think it'd come off as trying really hard to be edgy. Like a kid walking around with a pentagon on their shirt.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
02-04-2017, 08:40 PM
(02-04-2017 08:35 PM)Gimple Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  It's a bit plain. I'd go with a more grungy and jagged looking font.

Forget the font. What about the layout itself, the design ... three 6s at a 120 degree angle? Do you like the look of it?

(02-04-2017 08:10 PM)Lawrai19 Wrote:  I will let you know. I just need some suggestions for the perfect venue. I was thinking the mall but I think a lot of people here would think we're doing a "coexist" thing...

How about a church?

I think we'd give too many people heart attacks... Laugh out load
02-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Nah, I still wouldn't wear it just to be edgy, but Banjo probably would. Tongue

Yeah, the design works. It kind of passes as sort of a Celtic-inspired symbol. You know those Celtic knotted designs
[Image: Celtic-Knot.svg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post