Wounds torn open...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Wounds torn open...
Thanks to some people talking out of their asses here I am on the verge of tears...that's unusual for me. I DON'T cry because I learned at an early age that it's not allowed.

Wounds are torn wide open and salt poured into them and rubbed in vigorously.

I am at a loss right now. I don't know how to get my feelings back in check. The person I would most likely turn to isn't an option any more.

I.just.don't.know.what.to.do.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-04-2017, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2017 02:41 PM by Thoreauvian.)
RE: Wounds torn open...
(22-04-2017 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I.just.don't.know.what.to.do.

Eat a chocolate bar for a start. Take deep breaths. Go for a walk.

Remember, everyone can be insensitive sometimes.

Hobo
22-04-2017, 02:34 PM
(22-04-2017 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks to some people talking out of their asses here I am on the verge of tears...that's unusual for me. I DON'T cry because I learned at an early age that it's not allowed.

I am at a loss right now. I don't know how to get my feelings back in check. The person I would most likely turn to isn't an option any more.

WTF happened? Hug

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-04-2017, 02:40 PM
(22-04-2017 02:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  WTF happened? Hug

I assume this was in response to the back-and-forth in "What made you proud when you were a child?"
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
22-04-2017, 02:45 PM
(22-04-2017 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks to some people talking out of their asses here I am on the verge of tears...that's unusual for me. I DON'T cry because I learned at an early age that it's not allowed.

I am TRULY sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to make you cry. It was MY misunderstanding. MINE because I misread the post.

First off the way you spell your name I couldn't tell if you were male or female. Secondly some kids do NOT YOU but some grow up with good parents then somewhere in their teens start feeling self entitled and get abusive with their parents.

But as soon as you pointed out the prior posts I UNDERSTOOD. IT WAS MY MISUNDERSTANDING.

If what I had first read was, "My dick of a father, IN THAT POST, the one I read not the others you commented in. "Whom had abused me my entire life"

My response would have been, "Glad you got out of there".

But, that was STILL a mistake on MY PART! It makes sense now. I really didn't mean to upset you.

Now that I have the full context of SEVERAL of your posts, it makes complete sense. and it is still MY MISUNDERSTANDING.

I am truly sorry.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Brian37's post
22-04-2017, 02:47 PM

Heart Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
22-04-2017, 02:55 PM
My biggest but softest hugs to you, Anjele.

I know, now, that I have made a good choice in joining this site. There are obviously caring human beings here. It is a refreshing change from most atheist sites, where mistakes are never admitted and apologies are seen as weakness.

-Jeanne

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
[+] 1 user Likes Jeanne's post
22-04-2017, 02:57 PM
I am so sorry you got triggered. I relate - I was abused as kid too, albeit not by my parents and not in the same way you were. These wounds never heal - they get bandaged and hidden away, and they can open up again when triggered.

Brian didn't mean to tear the bandages off - it just happens. Your parents are deserving of all your anger here.

Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-04-2017, 02:59 PM
In all seriousness, your reaction to me by starting another thread IS COMPLETELY understandable. But it also says to me because I know what physical violence over and over feels like, you may still need professional help to deal with it. There is no shame in having help, especially when you have been abused.

You need to worry about your own mental health. It is good to talk about these things with others who have been through it too. Online is not a great place unless you can handle the assholes and or people who cant read. You need to find a local support group if you can. I seriously did not mean to come across like I did.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post