Wow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Wow!
(02-10-2013 05:47 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I believe in one of those.

I possess one of them.

It's attached to me!

What? You have a talking bush?
What does it say? The vagina monologues?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes black_squirrel's post
02-10-2013, 11:01 PM
(02-10-2013 07:34 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  

I possess one of them.

It's attached to me!

I let my snake do all the talking

Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-10-2013, 11:33 PM
(02-10-2013 11:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I let my snake do all the talking

Evil_monster

[Image: I-Am-Quite-Frankly-Shocked-And-Disgusted-Dear-Sir-.jpg]

For shame...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-10-2013, 11:29 AM
(02-10-2013 07:34 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  

I possess one of them.

It's attached to me!

Chatterbox!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-10-2013, 11:35 AM
(02-10-2013 06:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  I thought you were Jewish? So how did you escape?

I'm a reformed Jew.

Big Grin

Do they grow them back when they get reformed ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2013, 10:05 AM
(02-10-2013 05:40 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Been reading a lengthy forum discussion about religion on a Christian site and I just skimmed over the topic and the following words stood out...

Devils, Demons, Unicorns, Witchcraft, Angels, Miracles, Prophecies, Eternal Fire, Resurrections, Virgin Birth, Foreskins, Spirits, Talking Snakes, Talking Bushes, Human Sacrifice for the greater good..

And I'm thinking 'Wow! If Someone believed in Just ONE of those things I would regard them as insane...'

But these people believe in ALL of them, and they have the nerve to ask ME for proof that there is no god? Good Lord! Just look at the things above that you blindly accept! Condensing it down as I have above just makes it even more ridiculous. What's wrong with these people?
My former Catholicism deprived me of one of those things by a practice that was likely originally instituted by some pedophile priest. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
04-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Our foreskin, which art on penis, hallowed be thy nerves... By semen come, thy will be done, on the floor as it is in tissues.

Give us this day our daily stimulation, and forgive us our short comings, as we forgive those who expose themselves to us. Lead us not into dysfunction, and deliver us from herpes. For thine is the lubrication, the pleasure and the morning glory... forever and ever.

Amen.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
04-10-2013, 02:00 PM
(04-10-2013 10:05 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 05:40 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Been reading a lengthy forum discussion about religion on a Christian site and I just skimmed over the topic and the following words stood out...

Devils, Demons, Unicorns, Witchcraft, Angels, Miracles, Prophecies, Eternal Fire, Resurrections, Virgin Birth, Foreskins, Spirits, Talking Snakes, Talking Bushes, Human Sacrifice for the greater good..

And I'm thinking 'Wow! If Someone believed in Just ONE of those things I would regard them as insane...'

But these people believe in ALL of them, and they have the nerve to ask ME for proof that there is no god? Good Lord! Just look at the things above that you blindly accept! Condensing it down as I have above just makes it even more ridiculous. What's wrong with these people?
My former Catholicism deprived me of one of those things by a practice that was likely originally instituted by some pedophile priest. Dodgy

You could always ask Santa for a new one...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user