07-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow. Just Wow.
http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/politics-2/un-...tials.html

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: Wow. Just Wow.
Wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't said he endorsed the message.

Sadly, I could name a strikingly large number of people that I know personally who just popped a chubby when they watched that video.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Guzzah. I can't believe that's actually something a presidential candidate has done in hopes of boosting his chances. Holy shit, you fucking americans are going to end the world. Forget the Taliban, they don't have shit on you. Perry, Bachman, Cain, The rest. Like seriously, what the hell is happening to the country down south. Can anyone spell Theocracy? I bet your next president can. And I bet he or she makes sure it's taught in schools too.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2011, 09:05 PM
You could seriously replace his face with someone like Mike Meyers and you'd swear it was an over the top SNL skit.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Doesn't that sort of terrify you? Suddenly it's not an outrageous joke, but a political platform in real life.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2011, 09:24 PM
(07-12-2011 09:18 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Doesn't that sort of terrify you? Suddenly it's not an outrageous joke, but a political platform in real life.

And even more frightening is knowing how many people are sitting at home nodding their empty heads going, "Yes, yes. Absolutely correct, Rick. I am definitely voting for you."

Btw, I just now read your name correctly. I've been calling you ludacris this whole time... but I guess that's the whole I idea.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
07-12-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll have to wait until I get home from work as I haven't any speakers Sad
07-12-2011, 11:17 PM
(07-12-2011 10:53 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I'll have to wait until I get home from work as I haven't any speakers Sad

Why wait?

Cue in on a dashing looking man, some may say handsome (I prefer not to judge a man's beauty), walking up a grassy knoll on a sunny day wearing a tough guy bomber jacket. He says, "Hi. I'm The latest GOP flavor of the month. Most voters find my flavor distasteful so far, so I'll make a last ditch appeal to the Religious Right. They'll be able to talk about me now from the pulpit to a crowded church full of sheeples and convince everyone that if they don't vote for me, the Devil wins. You see folks, in spite of my smarmy smile, I'm a Christian. And that means, [and I quote (very loosely, but accurate in spirit)], that I hate the gays and I'm gonna tear down all the idols of himself that that Ni..oh wait, my grandfather used that word not me. I meant to say I'll tear down that black Obama's statues that he has erected for you to worship. So remember, next election day, a week after the real date because I don't know when the election is, and if you're over 21, because I didn't know the voting age had been changed 40 years ago to 18, a vote for me is a vote to punch Oprah in the vajayjay!"

~Izel
08-12-2011, 01:16 AM
At times like this, I'm ashamed to live in Texas. I had to deal with him as a governor, oh god I don't want him to be president. I haven't paid much attention to who's running though, so who are you voting for?

But hey, at least someone from the American Family Association isn't running.
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
You weren't too far off the mark, erxomai.
Wow, what a guy. The things you see when you haven't got a shotgun!