Wow. Just Wow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 02:47 AM
RE: Wow. Just Wow.
(07-12-2011 11:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You see folks, in spite of my smarmy smile, I'm a Christian.

What a neanderthal. Can't believe the quality of the candidates this year. Seriously the best that the Republicans can offer? Of course I comment merely as an observer. In the 90s I remember reading Time magazine with thoughtful articles on how each one's nuanced economic policies would work, what the guys could bring to the table, how they felt about social issues... Now it seems like suddenly the American politicians have realised that there's a vast untapped well of uneducated, bigoted peasants ripe for the vote-plucking.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2011, 05:10 AM
Why are you all so surprised? Bush won 2 times in a row!! 2 times!! In a row!! And then Sarah Palin was a strong candidate!? Sarah fucking Palin!! If I could choose a person to represent all the stupid ones with his face it would be the face of Bush, and Sarah could represent all the psychopaths with delusions, just look into those eyes, everything will be clear as day.

Now that I think about it, most of these fundamentalist Christians have those crazy eyes, you can see clearly how crazy and deluded they are, their eyes just sparkle with delusions and extremism.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Which part of the separation of church and state isn't clear to him? All of it, I guess.
There is a real freakin' problem when presidential contenders don't understand the Constitution or the founders' intent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Don't be so hard on him, it's not his fault that his parents are cousins and that he is retarded. Poor fellow can not comprehend the basic concepts of politics, what do you expect of him? But the people who are voting for him, they are the problem. They are the ones who should be able to see and know the difference between religion and state affairs. Until the majority of the people changes, you will have these kind of people running your country.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-12-2011, 08:08 AM
A dumbed-down version of BushII?
This is the inevitable and invariable result of ideological purges. The most extreme faction takes over and every other voice is silenced.
Canadians, don't look so smug: we have a single-minded government, too, purging all the while.
Some animals are more equal than others, that's all.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
08-12-2011, 08:43 AM
"Obamas war on religion". Did i miss something? has america become a totalitarian atheist regime or something?

Hes trying to live up to the christians are the oppressed minority bs that you hear from fundies so frequently.

I actually find it scary that people like this are in the running to become the leader of a superpower.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
08-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Being a Canadian I can say I'm definitely not feeling smug, more terrified. Two reasons, first Canada likes to follow our American counterparts for some funky reason, and two the Americans are so close to us that whatever they do it will affect us.
My ulcers.... Egads

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-12-2011, 09:48 AM
lol calm down guys.

Y'all are all acting like Rick Perry is an actual candidate... or person.

We all know he's a robot that was build by Mexicans in Texas and is controlled by chimpanzees. Right? I mean, this is the only logical explanation for him.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
08-12-2011, 09:52 AM
(08-12-2011 09:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol calm down guys.

We all know he's a robot that was build by Mexicans in Texas and is controlled by chimpanzees. Right? I mean, this is the only logical explanation for him.

That should be a relief, but the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people - won't they just rule that corporate robots are people, too?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-12-2011, 09:53 AM
(08-12-2011 09:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 09:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol calm down guys.

That should be a relief, but the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people - won't they just rule that corporate robots are people, too?

Not if Skynet has anything to say about it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post