Wow......Just, wow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Wow......Just, wow.
In addition to high rates of high school dropouts, illiteracy, low average IQ, poor healthcare, violent crime, and poverty, we can now throw this in with the South's list of ailments.

The epicenter of the US HIV epidemic is in the heart of Dixie, which now has half of all the newly diagnosed cases of HIV but makes up only a mere 37% of the total population of the United States of America

The irony of the whole affair is that this same region has the highest rates of religious people dwelling in it and sadly the church is contributing to the problem with its dogma, and refusal to properly address the issue.

http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680038/this-...-in-the-us

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: Wow......Just, wow.
The south is being selected out of the population.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
26-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Is it weird that I got an HIV test after my divorce? I feel like it makes me a smarter person.
26-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Sad

I fear the dark ages when I see preventable things like this.
26-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Sadly, you guys now see the environment in which I live. It's not completely all bad, but......No seriously, it's awful.

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin