Wow! The Holy Grail has been found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Wow! The Holy Grail has been found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice cup. That must have come from one big box of Cracker Jacks. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 02:13 PM
(01-04-2014 01:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Nice cup. That must have come from one big box of Cracker Jacks. Drinking Beverage

Meh. It wouldn't go with my dinnerware.

Rainbow Vomit

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
01-04-2014, 07:01 PM
(01-04-2014 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  "jewel-encrusted goblet".

I'm convinced.

That's exactly what the landlord of The Last Supper Inn would have trusted 13 near-paupers with.

Although maybe the landlord was a christian.

Yes

Wait, hang on, there weren't any christians then, were there?

Big Grin

No Paul yet...so just Jews...no Christians.Shy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I have been attempting to find information on Jose Manuel Ortega  to no avail. Can anyone confirm this person exists outside of this news story?

I am limited to using my phone.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-04-2014, 07:36 PM
(01-04-2014 07:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I have been attempting to find information on Jose Manuel Ortega  to no avail. Can anyone confirm this person exists outside of this news story?

You need his entire name: Jose Manuel Ortega del Rio.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/546038/20...ztova1dXVQ

Although the article claims their book, Kings of the Grail, was published last week, it is not listed on Amazon.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
01-04-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 08:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Well since the grail myth originated in France,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chr%C3%A9tien_de_Troyes
it's more likely it's in England or France.

But then since the "last supper" was invented to go along with the "thanksgiving feasts" in the Greek cults that were the competition, and the gospel of John actually has no "eucharist" at all in it, (amazingly), there is as much likelihood of this one being true, as there is that the Easter Bunny really is coming to my house this year.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-04-2014, 08:06 PM

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-04-2014, 11:11 AM
(01-04-2014 07:36 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I have been attempting to find information on Jose Manuel Ortega  to no avail. Can anyone confirm this person exists outside of this news story?

You need his entire name: Jose Manuel Ortega del Rio.

Although the article claims their book, Kings of the Grail, was published last week, it is not listed on Amazon.

The thing is this story was on, I think, CBS national news. It might have been ABC. I mean, reeeeaaalllly? When you read the whole story it's obviously got some major problems with it but the average folk will just believe this crap. Stuff like this drives me crazy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-04-2014, 11:13 AM
(02-04-2014 11:11 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:36 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  You need his entire name: Jose Manuel Ortega del Rio.

The thing is this story was on, I think, CBS national news. It might have been ABC. I mean, reeeeaaalllly? When you read the whole story it's obviously got some major problems with it but the average folk will just believe this crap. Stuff like this drives me crazy.

But just think of all the wonderful things that would happen if it really was the grail or they really found the ark...like...emmm, errr...or maybe hmmmm Consider or possibly...nope, I got nuthin'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post