Wow! The Sims 4 looks... just like the previous game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Wow! The Sims 4 looks... just like the previous game
(25-09-2013 01:43 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 08:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If you actually look into The Sims 4, they've put a lot more into the dynamics and emotions and reverted to the original (yet still cleaned up) appearance of the Sims to appeal to fans.

And it looks horrible. Yay.

2:30 Ferdy, 2:30.

I quite enjoyed that. Garry's mod with Kinect? Awesome. Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
21-01-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Wow! The Sims 4 looks... just like the previous game
Looks pretty crappy. Forced Online AGAIN. Custom content will be a bitch if not impossible to install. Modders are already saying they wont touch or design CC for it as they are fed up with EA and its BS.

The Sims 3 itself is very glitchy I have a SSD thank god but dont even bother to play it anymore, and the last update screwed CC over again and pissed users/modders off. Its also overheated my mum PC twice.

Even so Sims 4 look like a watered down, bland knock-off of Sims 3. With more restriction and again, forced internet connection. You'd think after SimCity 2013 which they lied about it inability to be offline and now have miraculously stated they are coming up with a patch to make it offline. So they do it again with Sims 4 and Origin. When does it end.

Not to mention the simple fact that games such as TES5 which was mentioned by another member here was pirated 2 days after it came out. Sims 4 has been out for some time now and... nothing... guessing no one is bothered with it, 'gee I wonder why.

I own games through steam so I am not endorsing Pirating BUT the
'Proof is in the Pudding.'
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply