Wow at this video. Zimmerman/Martin related.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Wow at this video. Zimmerman/Martin related.
I'm in shock at the information in this video. It's well worth the 35 minutes.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Wow at this video. Zimmerman/Martin related.
Facts? Ain't nobody got time for that! I'm too busy shouting rhetoric and things I heard through social media! Racist! Outrage!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
14-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Is everything he said true? If so, he makes a compelling case that it isn't about race at all.

When I first heard this shit, I wasn't even interested.

Now that there might be fallout because of this, I think it might be prudent to be right on the money with this type of shit.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Although there are still a few things that are grey areas regarding this case, it's amazing what information is selected by the media. Thank you for sharing this video, it was pretty telling. I always knew the media was extremely corrupt, but this was the example I needed to see to what extent.

To see how divisive and even sadistic all the race baiting I saw on MSNBC is stunning and concerning. It'd be a shame if even one person became outraged and acted on it if they followed their coverage of this case. It's way past irresponsible or opinionated. And it's really a shame that anyone watches "news" channels on television.