Wow..just Wow Kidnapped for Christ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 02:46 PM by HawkofFreedom.)
Wow..just Wow Kidnapped for Christ...
I just watched something called Kidnapped for Jesus. It was sickening to watch and should be considered criminal and child abuse. I feel like I just watched all three Human Centipedes in a row after that. I think i will shower now...

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wow..just Wow
(28-12-2015 02:40 PM)HawkofFreedom Wrote:  I just watched something called Kidnapped for Jesus. It was sickening to watch and should be considered criminal and child abuse. I feel like I just watched all three Human Centipedes in a row after that. I think i will shower now...

Was this it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapped_for_Christ

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Might want to put movie name in thread title.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
28-12-2015, 02:45 PM
(28-12-2015 02:40 PM)HawkofFreedom Wrote:  I just watched something called Kidnapped for Jesus. It was sickening to watch and should be considered criminal and child abuse. I feel like I just watched all three Human Centipedes in a row after that. I think i will shower now...

the human centipedes don't even come close to that shit. And somehow people still think morality comes from religion..

I am just glad they were able to bring this to light.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
28-12-2015, 02:46 PM
(28-12-2015 02:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Was this it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapped_for_Christ

Yes....That's it. Kidnapped for Christ.

― Optimus Prime
28-12-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Wow..just Wow Kidnapped for Christ...
I have driven by the school and also helped one of the "teachers" buy a car locally here in the Dominican Republic. He is unapologetic about "forcing the demon of homosexuality" out of teen aged boys.
28-12-2015, 09:35 PM
(28-12-2015 03:43 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I have driven by the school and also helped one of the "teachers" buy a car locally here in the Dominican Republic. He is unapologetic about "forcing the demon of homosexuality" out of teen aged boys.

It's odd, this "christian" school is doing what ISIS does or Islamic extremist do daily, but in the eyes of the "Christian" it's okay, because they are the one and only religion. Typing that just made me what to break my fingers. That lack of logic defies me. I can handle adults making fools out of themselves and deciding if they want to be beaten for not believing in some mythical creature, but to do this to kids...AND then as a parent and have them be okay with this? I just can't wrap my head around this.

― Optimus Prime
28-12-2015, 09:38 PM
I watched that a while back - pretty disturbing what people can get away with when they cloak it in religion.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-12-2015, 09:38 PM
(28-12-2015 03:43 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I have driven by the school and also helped one of the "teachers" buy a car locally here in the Dominican Republic. He is unapologetic about "forcing the demon of homosexuality" out of teen aged boys.

Fucking cunt!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.