Wow wow wow wow back the crazy train the fuck up for a second here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Wow wow wow wow back the crazy train the fuck up for a second here.
No electric kettle here. We have a small coffee maker. I don't drink coffee but husband makes a large cup to drink on his way to work every day. We have an iced tea maker that gets a lot of use as that's pretty much what I drink all day every day and husband does when at home. I take a large container to work.

The only time I will use a microwave to heat water is on the few occasions a year that I drink hot cocoa.

We do have a toaster, we aren't complete savages.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 06:32 AM
K-cups for tea. Get some.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 06:36 AM
I have a coffee machine with timer so I wake up to the intoxicating smell of fresh coffee. I have a tea maker also.

I love my coffee and have had everything from an expensive espresso machine to manual presses to latte makers to simple Italian electric espresso makers (a winner! but not enough coffee) and finally found a coffee maker with adjustable strength that grinds fresh beans and makes the coffee on a timer and currently I love that.

I also have an electric tea maker with more settings than I know what to do with.

I used to have an employee I took with me on many trips and she would pack her electric kettle because she didn't want to wait for room service for coffee. That kettle went everywhere with her.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-03-2017, 06:50 AM
(11-03-2017 10:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I use the microwave for the occasional cup of tea. Mostly I just use the Keurig or the French press for my coffee.

If you like French Press you'll like the AeroPress.

Awesome!! I'm off to Bed Bath & Beyond - I have couponsBig Grin
[+] 2 users Like mustardseed's post
12-03-2017, 06:58 AM
(11-03-2017 08:31 PM)skyking Wrote:  We don't have 220V in the wall outlets like the UK. The kettles in the UK will boil water damn fast!

I once bet I could get a cup of water boiling in under 30 seconds...

It's amazing what you can do with a tin cup on a welding bench with a Miller 330 Aircrafter TIG welder pushing 400 amps through a coil of 10 gauge wire dipped in the cup....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-03-2017, 07:25 AM
I've always got a portable Coleman in the car. Never know when you'll need hot water to fill the French press.

'Murican Canadian
12-03-2017, 08:08 AM
(12-03-2017 07:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've always got a portable Coleman in the car. Never know when you'll need hot water to fill the French press.

Spoken like a true survivalist. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 11:33 AM
(12-03-2017 06:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's because the only tea worth drinking - Long Island iced - doesn't require one..

Smile

OOOOH that stuff is wicked, wicked. [Image: fmUxoSe.gif?zoom=2] A little goes a very long way.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
12-03-2017, 11:42 AM
(11-03-2017 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You yanks don't have electric kettles??

[Image: dafuq-is-this-shit_o_240111.jpg]

We don't even have a regular kettle. But we do have a slow cooker packed away in the attic, haven't even tried it yet.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
12-03-2017, 11:57 AM
(11-03-2017 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You yanks don't have electric kettles??

I don't know what I'd do with it. Can you believe there are actually people in this world who drink their beverages heated? Shocking It can cause lawsuits! McDonalds got burnt in a case where someone got scalded by one of those dangerous heated beverages. And don't get me started about people who cook food. Unbelievable!