Wrestlers for Christ!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Wrestlers for Christ!
This is the sort of thing Pastor Erxomai would have taken his youth groups to.
He would then be confronted by cranky, old Churched-Up bitches who don't think it's a good message to our youth to let them listen to Devil Music and watch long-haired men fight in their underwear. Let the good times ensue!

http://www.christianwrestling.com/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Wrestlers for Christ!
I dislike wrestling.
Once when I was in high school I loved it. We even made groups so we could literally fight each other in the hallways. My group was the NWO just like on tv. I was Hollywood. The ringleader. Plus I could say brother just like he did.
We used to get into serious trouble for that as we treated it as an excuse to beat the shit out of one another whenever we saw someone from an opposing team. Literally beat the shit out of each other and literally ANY time. Middle of class, assembly... Good times.
I got one of my broken noses from getting my face rammed into a locker when I didn't expect it while I was mid sentence talking to my math teacher.
Now I hate wrestling on tv. I wonder what changed inside of me?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 11:09 AM
(11-02-2012 10:58 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I dislike wrestling.
Once when I was in high school I loved it. We even made groups so we could literally fight each other in the hallways. My group was the NWO just like on tv. I was Hollywood. The ringleader. Plus I could say brother just like he did.
We used to get into serious trouble for that as we treated it as an excuse to beat the shit out of one another whenever we saw someone from an opposing team. Literally beat the shit out of each other and literally ANY time. Middle of class, assembly... Good times.
I got one of my broken noses from getting my face rammed into a locker when I didn't expect it while I was mid sentence talking to my math teacher.

I saw this episode on History Channel's "Gangland" series. You guys went on to become Canada's most notorious and most vicious gangs. You got jumped in by having your nose broken by a locker. To get jumped out, you have to stop saying,

Please tell me you looked like this:
[Image: hulk-hogan-0151.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-02-2012, 06:18 PM
(11-02-2012 10:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is the sort of thing Pastor Erxomai would have taken his youth groups to.

Glad to see the Church has no problem promoting AAS abuse. Way to go Church, way to go.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-02-2012, 07:05 PM
(11-02-2012 06:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 10:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is the sort of thing Pastor Erxomai would have taken his youth groups to.

Glad to see the Church has no problem promoting AAS abuse. Way to go Church, way to go.

Maybe I misunderstood the cranky old ladies. I guess they were really more worried the youth group would start juicin'! Dodgy

11-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Funny enough I was tan and pretty good shape and I could pull off a bandana... But dammit I have never been able to grow a bad ass handlebar.... Dammit. Otherwise I would be sportin one right now.
Fucking sweet.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-02-2012, 12:08 PM
(11-02-2012 10:58 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I dislike wrestling.

When I was a kid it was WCW vs. WWF. I was always WWF. WCW sucked balls.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain