Write Trump's Speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Write Trump's Speech
So... As you may or may not know Trump is going to deliver a speech to 50 Muslim leaders in Riyadh on combatting radical Islam.

Trump and his track record with Muslims isn't the greatest.

That aside, I challenge YOU, members of the Forum to a write a few short lines or a quick summary on how you expect the speech to pan out

Here's an example to help

e.g.

Hello, esteemed leaders, we're here to talk about radical Islam and how to combat it, but first, let's talk about a much more enticing topic, namely myself, yes I am forming coherent sentences, ya know it is an fact that I got the most electoral college votes since Reagan.........

GO!!

Oh no. He's here - God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Cypher44's post
21-05-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Write Trump's Speech
It was huuuuge. Aaaawsome. The huuugest thing any American president ever achieved.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
21-05-2017, 10:14 AM
As you know I'm a spoilt malignant narcissistic cunt so I have one message for you, don't piss me off, I am the man and I have a shed load of nuclear weapons at my disposal, so you fucking towel heads had best bow down and worship me, Allah don't have shit on me, so unless you want to live in a nuclear wasteland you need to control your Isis buddies and have them worship the one true god .... ME.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-05-2017, 10:27 AM
This is the first time in history a president has addressed so many Muslims. This is the biggest crowd ever. Even bigger than my inauguration which was the biggest crowd up until then. The losers on the left tried to say it wasn't but they're just mad that I won by so much. Sad. Have you seen the electrical collage map? All red. Pretty.

We're building a wall and making travel bans to keep you all out of the United States because you're all dangerous. Bad. Not you Saudis because I know from my business dealings with you that all you want to do is make money like me. The meeting we had this morning was terrific. The best meeting ever. Have any of you ever been to Mar-A-Lago? You should go. It's terrific. It's the best resort ever. We have a bigger golf course than anywhere else. You have a bigger sandtrap here in Salty Arabica though. Your whole country is a sandtrap. Impressive. We have more grass though. Green.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
21-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Rowan in a moment of prescience as speech-writer Stephen Miller...

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-05-2017, 10:38 AM
You know, DelJoy, I think the time has finally come for me to actually watch Not The Nine O'Clock News in its entirety (if I could at last manage to bring myself to work and finish my pages for the day at at least a semi-decent hour Dodgy ) Might even cheer me up Undecided

Also, it truly pains me that for all his brilliance, Rowan Atkinson will most probably be remembered (not that he's going anywhere any time soon!) as Mr. Bean.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2017, 10:44 AM
I watched not the nine o'clock news as a teenager in the 80's fantastic Smile
21-05-2017, 11:07 AM
King Salmon

Thank you for buying $110,000,000,000 worth of weapons. Putin told me to tell you they'll be useful against Iran. Putin is selling $110,000,000,001 worth of weapons to Iran. Putin says we'll both be in touch during your devastating war but Russia will be stealing the oil from both sides after the devastation. But we're getting something, too. Putin is getting more because he has huge hands and looks great with his shirt off.

To the rest of the Muslim world: pick a side. We're all dicks and we're all fucking you. God is real and he wants you to pretend you're for peace and justice while you murder innocent people we're going to label as terrorists. We love God. They love death so we have to kill them. By the way, thank you for 9/11. First we blamed Iraq and now we're going to blame Iran. It's been very convenient for our military industrial complex.

Please tell your people not to apply for visas. Don't call us. We'll call you. Everybody wants to visit Egypt. Now I'm off to solve the Palestinian problem and lead the world to peace and justice. Black Lives Matter. Best speech ever. And by the way, thank you Yemen. I never heard of you until this morning. God bless America.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
21-05-2017, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 11:21 AM by Thoreauvian.)
Obama talked with Iran. What a nut job. Sad. Saudis don't like Iran and I don't like Obama. We're natural allies. Fellow autocrats. America will be great again. I'm doing great. Dictators can help me. We can fight Obama and other extremists together. We'll all win. There will be so much winning. Some people say we can't win. The press is the enemy. We'll take care of them. It'll be great.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
21-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Here it is...

The most noticeable thing about this trip is Mrs. Trump's hair.

Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post