Write Trump's Speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Write Trump's Speech
(21-05-2017 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  You know, DelJoy, I think the time has finally come for me to actually watch Not The Nine O'Clock News in its entirety (if I could at last manage to bring myself to work and finish my pages for the day at at least a semi-decent hour Dodgy ) Might even cheer me up Undecided

Also, it truly pains me that for all his brilliance, Rowan Atkinson will most probably be remembered (not that he's going anywhere any time soon!) as Mr. Bean.
He will always be Black Adder to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
21-05-2017, 12:18 PM
(21-05-2017 11:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Here it is...

The most noticeable thing about this trip is Mrs. Trump's hair.

Consider

Should I take this and start a new thread or let it be?

I could repost the video into the impeachment thread

Decisions Decisions

Oh no. He's here - God
21-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Damn right, Julep!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
21-05-2017, 09:26 PM
This country is nice. Very nice. Second only to the United States. And these hand towels in the hotel are really superb--the best, greatest, most luxurious hand towels I've ever used. And believe me when I say I know hand towels. I know hand towels so well that I fired the losers who put subpar towels on Air Force One.

Speaking of firing losers--and I'm very good at firing people, which you'll know from my hit television series The Apprentice, which did absolutely superb in the ratings . . . . Speaking of ratings, that dweeb Arnold Schwarzenegger totally crashed the best television show--highest ratings, made big money for NBC, and everyone loved it. Just ask anyone . . . .

No
[+] 5 users Like neurotibotical's post
21-05-2017, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 07:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
"I know more about Isis than the generals. I alone can fix everything.
Hillary and Barak were the co-founders of Isis, and I have come here today, to tell Muslims about Muslims, and how to rid yourselves of the Muslim Caliphate founded by my predecessor.
Before that, I'm going to take a nap, and Ivanka will talk about Tweets.
Thanks for wearing your dish towels on your heads. Melania, take a note. We need some of those checked dish towels at Trump Tower.
Michelle should have covered her head in Arabia. Malania and Ivanka don't have to, cuz, believe me, I have yuge hands. Everyone says so."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mela...684b0cdfdd

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-05-2017, 04:14 AM

Consider

And talking of hair... they wear the hijab to meet the head of The Cafia but not for the other two off-shoots of humanity's biggest wrong turn?

Go figure!

Blink
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000129795026-large_trans_NvB...Pwo1k.jpeg]

24-05-2017, 04:33 AM
President Screwb

"Dear sand n......(aid leans over, whispers"No no no, you won, you cant use that now") What I meant to say is just ignore my run and calls for bans. I'll give you YUGE weapons, I love oil too. I am really good at geography too. My peace plan will be bigly, here are more weapons."

Speech in Israel

"I didn't say Israel. I wish the evil media would turn their camera's off".

Speech at the Vatican,

"Love your hotel Pope can I buy it?"

Trump calls lawyer on the way home, lawyer says " DAMN YOU ARE ONE STUPID SON OF A BITCH, CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH?"

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
24-05-2017, 04:35 AM
(24-05-2017 04:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Consider

And talking of hair... they wear the hijab to meet the head of The Cafia but not for the other two off-shoots of humanity's biggest wrong turn?

Go figure!

Blink
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000129795026-large_trans_NvB...Pwo1k.jpeg]

Damn, Trump is smiling like he slipped everyone a roofie and had his way with them all at the same time.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
24-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Trump is the horse in this clip.

24-05-2017, 05:13 AM
Obviously he made a fool of himself when visiting Yad Vashem, when he wrote in the guestbook that it was amazing to be here. Yeah, nothing more amazing than visiting a Holocaust mmemorial.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]