Writing ideas for topics related to Atheist vs Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Writing ideas for topics related to Atheist vs Theist
Perhaps History vs Myth or Facts vs Fiction

Or maybe just write about scam artists, why we are gullible and the art of misdirection (how we all can be fooled by a good magician)

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
17-02-2017, 12:59 AM
(16-02-2017 09:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 09:49 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  What I mean is that in order to conclude intelligent design, it is necessary to show that a designer is even possible to exist. You can't link a cause to an action if the cause is impossible.

I'm saying that question is premature. First tell me why I need a designer at all. What difference would it make?
This is such a great question!
there are so many discussions between atheists and believers on this topic: is there any designer or not?
OK, I say: "yes, there is a designer"? What's next? What do I need this info for?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-02-2017, 08:36 AM
(17-02-2017 12:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 09:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm saying that question is premature. First tell me why I need a designer at all. What difference would it make?
This is such a great question!
there are so many discussions between atheists and believers on this topic: is there any designer or not?
OK, I say: "yes, there is a designer"? What's next? What do I need this info for?
If it's such a great question why don't you answer it instead of just make an assertion about it for which you demonstrate no basis? You just answer "yes" and move on, and this is not satisfying GirlyMan's entirely justified requirement before he will discuss intelligent design. He wants you to demonstrate that there's a designer, not assert that there is or state your belief that there is.