X-Men: Days of Future Past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 04:37 PM
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Anyone else seen this?

Tbh, I thought it was pretty bad. It's disappointing as I really enjoyed First Class and I was expecting to enjoy this just as much. Unfortunately I was disappointed.

My advice;

1) Spend the money you would spend on seeing this on a box-set of all the films in the series so far.

2) Destroy the disk for Wolverine: Origins.

3) Enjoy the X-Men films that were actually good.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: X-Men: Days of Future Past
(22-05-2014 04:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Anyone else seen this?

Tbh, I thought it was pretty bad. It's disappointing as I really enjoyed First Class and I was expecting to enjoy this just as much. Unfortunately I was disappointed.

My advice;

1) Spend the money you would spend on seeing this on a box-set of all the films in the series so far.

So X-men first class then. Cause the rest of the X-men movies suck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-05-2014, 04:45 PM
I love First Class. Was this movie really that bad? I had a bad feeling about choosing Singer over Vaughn....please be kidding....

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
22-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past
I love 1 and 2.. Plus enjoyed most of first class.

Haven't seen this or Wolverine 2/whatever it's called but I'll have to see those myself eventually.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I dunno, Rotten Tomatoes is giving it a 92/94 critic/audience rating. That's sounds pretty good so far...

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
22-05-2014, 04:50 PM
(22-05-2014 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So X-men first class then. Cause the rest of the X-men movies suck.

The first three were good.

(22-05-2014 04:49 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  I dunno, Rotten Tomatoes is giving it a 92/94 critic/audience rating. That's sounds pretty good so far...

I know, I'm failing to understand why though, it was bad.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
22-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Husband wants to see it.

Hmm...

It will get him out of the house for a couple hours tho? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-05-2014, 05:06 PM
(22-05-2014 04:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So X-men first class then. Cause the rest of the X-men movies suck.

The first three were good.

(22-05-2014 04:49 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  I dunno, Rotten Tomatoes is giving it a 92/94 critic/audience rating. That's sounds pretty good so far...

I know, I'm failing to understand why though, it was bad.

It's score may drop by a chunk as it's released in other locations. RT can be weird and I don't always agree with them. I like the Hobbit films better than RT gives credit to. I'm still hoping I like it though...been waiting for it for a long long time.

22-05-2014, 07:30 PM
(22-05-2014 04:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Anyone else seen this?

My advice;

Haven't seen Days of future past yet, also haven't seen The Wolverine.

Wolverine: Origins is by far my favorite from the series.

I certainly like the X-Men stuff much, much more than the Hulk, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man stuff. Although of this bunch Fantastic Four was good, Iron Man II and III were boring as hell, Thor was childish, Avengers was OK.
22-05-2014, 08:20 PM
(22-05-2014 07:30 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Wolverine: Origins is by far my favorite from the series.

But, but, it was awful. Shocking

Best
Worst