Xbox Live Gamertags?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Xbox Live Gamertags?
(27-03-2014 03:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:28 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  Yeah, I'm on the One. I don't usually like games like that - I hate playing CoD online - but Titanfall is ultraaaaa fun. Smile

I'm still on the 360, or I would love to join

We still have a 360, what do you like to play?

'It's not a lie, if you believe it.' - George Costanza
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 06:02 PM
(27-03-2014 03:44 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm still on the 360, or I would love to join

We still have a 360, what do you like to play?

Right now I have a ton of games. The only thing I really don't play is CoD...but I'd play Black Ops 1 or 2. My favorite games at the moment are Skyrim and GTA 5.

You?

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
28-03-2014, 08:07 PM
(28-03-2014 06:02 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:44 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  We still have a 360, what do you like to play?

Right now I have a ton of games. The only thing I really don't play is CoD...but I'd play Black Ops 1 or 2. My favorite games at the moment are Skyrim and GTA 5.

You?

I never play CoD, although we have Ghosts and it seems okay, I haven't played yet though. Ummm never played Skyrim (I know, I should be ashamed) GTA is fun, but my absolute favorites are Fallout 3 & New Vegas. And I liked Bioshock Infinite a lot.... Oh and Deadspace 3 was fun.

28-03-2014, 09:50 PM
(28-03-2014 08:07 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 06:02 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Right now I have a ton of games. The only thing I really don't play is CoD...but I'd play Black Ops 1 or 2. My favorite games at the moment are Skyrim and GTA 5.

You?

I never play CoD, although we have Ghosts and it seems okay, I haven't played yet though. Ummm never played Skyrim (I know, I should be ashamed) GTA is fun, but my absolute favorites are Fallout 3 & New Vegas. And I liked Bioshock Infinite a lot.... Oh and Deadspace 3 was fun.

Loved Fallout 3, haven't played New Vegas cause I heard it wasn't worth $60 at the time. I can borrow it from a friend anytime, but at the moment I'm addicted to Skyrim so it wouldn't do me any good Confused

Feel free to add me, I'll talk to people whenever I'm online at least, so we don't have to agree on a game Tongue

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
28-03-2014, 11:23 PM
(28-03-2014 09:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 08:07 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  I never play CoD, although we have Ghosts and it seems okay, I haven't played yet though. Ummm never played Skyrim (I know, I should be ashamed) GTA is fun, but my absolute favorites are Fallout 3 & New Vegas. And I liked Bioshock Infinite a lot.... Oh and Deadspace 3 was fun.

Loved Fallout 3, haven't played New Vegas cause I heard it wasn't worth $60 at the time. I can borrow it from a friend anytime, but at the moment I'm addicted to Skyrim so it wouldn't do me any good Confused

Feel free to add me, I'll talk to people whenever I'm online at least, so we don't have to agree on a game Tongue

I heard some bad reviews about New Vegas too, but I don't get it because I loved it haha. It is tougher than Fallout 3, because there's a bunch more factions involved, and what you're wearing affects how people react to you - which is something I actually loved about it. I should try Skyrim out...

Okay, I'll give you an add!

31-03-2014, 08:59 AM
(28-03-2014 11:23 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 09:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Loved Fallout 3, haven't played New Vegas cause I heard it wasn't worth $60 at the time. I can borrow it from a friend anytime, but at the moment I'm addicted to Skyrim so it wouldn't do me any good Confused

I heard some bad reviews about New Vegas too, but I don't get it because I loved it haha. It is tougher than Fallout 3, because there's a bunch more factions involved, and what you're wearing affects how people react to you - which is something I actually loved about it. I should try Skyrim out...

Okay, I'll give you an add!

Actually I just bought the Xbox One over the weekend. Loving it so far, but it takes getting used to. It's a LOT different from the 360. But Titanfall is pretty badass... would be better if they put level 1s with level 1s and NOT FUCKING LEVEL 50s... but yeah... other than that it's fun Angel

...also still waiting on that add Tongue

~Jiddu Krishnamurti