Xbox Live Players?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Xbox Live Players?
How many of you here enjoy playing Xbox Live? I enjoy Call of Duty games because I'm just so damn good at them. Sleepy

Black Ops Prestige 15 (2.00) KDR but now that I have moved further into the woods in North Carolina I have a slow connection so the lag kills my game play. Is there anyone here that is excellent at the game Black Ops?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2011, 02:32 PM
RE: Xbox Live Players?
I went off playing games online for a while untill a few weeks a go (gears 3 beta got me back into it). It was actualy mw2 that put me off it only so many campers you can take before you give up.
Cant say i liked black ops it felt more like an expansion to mw2 rather than a new game traded it in for assassins creed brotherhood in under a week much better game but thats just my opinion i know plenty of gamers disagree.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-05-2011, 11:15 AM
I haven't played in awhile because I can play multiplatform games on my PS3 and there's nothing exclusive to the 360 that interests me now, but I did regularly play on it.

You can add me if you want, but I have Silver and rarely go online. My Gamertag is "teg j00theist"

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
03-05-2011, 06:09 AM
The only thing in MW2 that pissed me off was the grenade launcher. Black Ops has it set where you can't use it until about 10 seconds in the game. I love it strapped to the AUG. I get chewed out for it but whats the difference if their wearing Ghost? I don't see any lol.
08-05-2011, 01:14 PM
I play Xbox quite often but I rarely go online with it. Most of the game I play are fighters and the online communities for those games are usually...unwelcoming, shall we say.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2011, 10:46 PM
I have xbox live, havent played that much, I love Halo, but reach is broken, and i am waiting a TU or something. Also, my 3ds and hacked wii (usb loader channel) keep me busy.

[Image: ganonsigresize.png]
28-05-2011, 02:27 PM

I love Xbox Live. I'm online almost everyday. Right now I'm playing through L.A. Noire and loving it. One of the best games I've played in a long time. As for anything with multiplayer, I love Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Halo: Reach, Mortal Kombat (just got it, so I kinda suck right now, but I'm up for a match), and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Feel free to add me on XBL, my gamertag is: Mike Strummer85.
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 11:21 PM

Not meant to hijack, but to expand. How many of you guys and gals use Steam?
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm on XBox Live fairly frequently on the weekends. My gamertag is Foolamancer. You can usually find me playing Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Monday Night Combat, or Section 8: Prejudice.

Anyone who feels like playing, feel free to send me a friend request.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
02-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey everyone, my gamertag is Mycdhack. I usually play Bad company 2, assassin's creed brotherhood