Xbox Live Players?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: Xbox Live Players?
I'm new to the XBOX Live scene my gamertag is Danny Victory. I've only played two games so far online Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemptions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2011, 01:05 AM

I have an Xbox live! Big Grin

My gamertag is Infinity Master, for those who want to add me.
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I don't really get on Xbox360 anymore, but when I do I play Mw2 or Black Ops, sometimes Halo Reach. My GT is xThaSuffering if you wanna add me Smile
(02-06-2011 11:59 AM)micdhack Wrote:  Hey everyone, my gamertag is Mycdhack. I usually play Bad company 2, assassin's creed brotherhood

Does bc2 multiplayer work anymore? Last time I tried the servers were down.

[Image: theory.jpg]
26-06-2011, 12:59 PM
(19-06-2011 08:11 PM)Kris137 Wrote:  I don't really get on Xbox360 anymore, but when I do I play Mw2 or Black Ops, sometimes Halo Reach. My GT is xThaSuffering if you wanna add me Smile
(02-06-2011 11:59 AM)micdhack Wrote:  Hey everyone, my gamertag is Mycdhack. I usually play Bad company 2, assassin's creed brotherhood

Does bc2 multiplayer work anymore? Last time I tried the servers were down.

Yeap of course it works! I am online almost every day trying to learn how to use a sniper Big Grin
29-06-2011, 04:18 AM

(26-04-2011 12:50 AM)Snuff Wrote:  I have moved further into the woods in North Carolina

That exact same reason is why I had to resort to using satellite internet, though it never has a good signal and they severely restrict the bandwidth you are allowed (unless you want to pay a few hundred dollars a month for internet). I do not recommend anyone use HughesNet if there is another option available (which there isn't where I am).

I played MW2 online a bit, before all of the quick scoping and knife glitches started. I also noted the last time I played free-for-all is no longer FFA, players form teams and will switch off killing each other for easy kills and killstreak rewards to be used against the other players. It happened every game out of twenty I played not even two months ago, as you can see them working together in the KillCams.

I also had a few games where the point leader seemed to know where everyone was at all times, I suspected a spectator was relaying info to him and sure enough at the end of the match there were two spectators in the match.

The above knife glitches are very common now, the worst one involves knifing someone and the knife passing through them without killing them. If the player dies because of the bugged melee attack when they respawn the animation of removing the knife from someone (even if it wasn't a stab) will play, preventing a weapon from being fired until it ends, as if this wasn't bad enough the player will not even have the knife in their hand when the animation plays (happened twice out of those same 20 matches).
29-06-2011, 04:27 AM
My gamertag is NERDRAGE Pr0, I've been playing a lot of Borderlands and Fallout: New Vegas lately. If anyone wants to add me go ahead.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
14-07-2011, 10:33 PM

Black Ops 15 Pre. Super Street Fighter IV, Mavel vs Capcom 3 Gamer Tag SpyderBlk. I'm almost always on.
27-07-2011, 08:39 PM
im always playing halo reach at the moment, i got bored of black ops ;/

GT:truesickhead

Add me if you want, although i broke my mic ;/
22-09-2011, 06:06 PM
The name's hamata k and I have an xbox gamertag called..... hamata k

I play Halo reach, ninja gaiden 2, soulcalibur 4, warhammer 40k space marine, dynasty warriors 7, dynasty warriors gundam 3, amored core 4 answer, blazblue continuem shift, dead or alive 4, and many others....too many too list the rest and I'm lazy. You need help with one of these games or another I can provide that help. I can also assist with black ops (although I really don't want to).

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
24-09-2011, 04:13 PM

Gamer tag: Ditch Lock

I normally play Black Ops and Reach. Sadly, I won't be back around until the end of November.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  E3 live. Happening right now. Hobbitgirl 9 132 30-06-2014 11:34 AM
Last Post: KyleRuby
  Xbox Live Gamertags? legendoflink 55 2,258 31-03-2014 08:59 AM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  World Of Tanks... Xbox 360 Sam 2 330 12-02-2014 05:02 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Should of waited to buy xbox one .. TheThirdEye 26 656 27-01-2014 10:03 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
Question Does anybody still play and have the xbox 360 Metazoa Zeke 0 153 27-01-2014 06:18 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  I LOVE CounterStrike:Go for Xbox 360! JesusChrist 3 220 17-01-2014 05:17 AM
Last Post: Anudist
  PS4 vs Xbox One AphexandCambria 65 1,604 19-12-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: earmuffs