Xbox One Players?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Xbox One Players?
I was curious as to how many Xbone players are here? I'm looking to play with some more people, I mainly play BF4, I have Ghosts, but I'm not a huge fan of the CoD series any more. So if you'd like to play or just chat feel free to add me or leave your GT as a reply!

My GT is: Misenhelter

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Xbox One Players?
I only play Destiny at the moment. Sold my Ghosts because the multiplayer sucked and haven't played BF in fucking ages.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-09-2014, 06:08 PM
My boyfriend plays. He has given me permission to tell you his gamer tag Tongue casmith18

He's been playing a lot of Destiny lately and Diablo III. He'll play Forza when it comes out soon.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
28-09-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm too poor for an Xbone... Still on my clunky old 360.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2014, 12:06 AM
I will be x-bone-ing pretty soon myself, so when I finally do have my console I'll post here again.
29-09-2014, 12:07 AM
(29-09-2014 12:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will be x-bone-ing pretty soon myself, so when I finally do have my console I'll post here again.

WHAT ?!?! You said you were getting a PS4 !!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2014, 12:08 AM
(29-09-2014 12:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 12:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will be x-bone-ing pretty soon myself, so when I finally do have my console I'll post here again.

WHAT ?!?! You said you were getting a PS4 !!!!

the decisIONS I HAVE TO MAKE ON A DAily baSIS ARE SO DIFFicult tO MAKE.
29-09-2014, 12:11 AM
(29-09-2014 12:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 12:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  WHAT ?!?! You said you were getting a PS4 !!!!

the decisIONS I HAVE TO MAKE ON A DAily baSIS ARE SO DIFFicult tO MAKE.

This one isn't. You should get a PS4, they're better, and that's what I have. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-09-2014, 05:14 PM
They're not better, the xboner is better.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-05-2016, 09:11 AM
I'm grave digging my old post to see if anyone is still active xbox players, if so add me! gt: NNebuLa 20... or you can post your GT and I can add you myself. I mostly play CoD BO3 and Rainbow Six Siege. I'm more of a multiplayer junky but trying to even it out by playing single player more often.

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell