Xbox game pass - gold better half?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Xbox game pass - gold better half?
Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass, Netflix-style gaming.

I must say that for now it looks interesting. Wonder how this will work in practice.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Xbox game pass - gold better half?
Yea saw this too. Looks like they'll just have a large library of games that you can download and play and they'll update the library as time goes on.

The issue for me is that you need Gold to play online still, so you'd need the pass as well as gold. Why not have this as just an added feature of Gold??

[Image: oscar.png]
01-03-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Xbox game pass - gold better half?
(01-03-2017 07:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea saw this too. Looks like they'll just have a large library of games that you can download and play and they'll update the library as time goes on.

The issue for me is that you need Gold to play online still, so you'd need the pass as well as gold. Why not have this as just an added feature of Gold??

I rarely do multiplayer so I don't see much problem, I would simply discard Gold.

It would be nice if these two would be combined but it's something to good to be real I guess.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.