YA BOY IS GOING TO COLLEGE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: YA BOY IS GOING TO COLLEGE
Young people need to demand a safe and healthy future of themselves and each other.
Yes, as inconvenient as pregnancy can be, at least it can have some resolve or a light at the end of it's tunnel. However... hepatitis, AIDS, and a variety of venereal diseases offer little to zero light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.
Condoms prevent a plethora of regret.
I have the feeling our university bound forum members are going to get far more information than anyone can ever be expected to recall, off hand. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-08-2014, 04:01 PM
(14-08-2014 03:38 PM)kim Wrote:  Young people need to demand a safe and healthy future of themselves and each other.
Yes, as inconvenient as pregnancy can be, at least it can have some resolve or a light at the end of it's tunnel. However... hepatitis, AIDS, and a variety of venereal diseases offer little to zero light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

That last line made me feel like I was reading a really corny high school PSA.

(14-08-2014 03:38 PM)kim Wrote:  I have the feeling our university bound forum members are going to get far more information than anyone can ever be expected to recall, off hand. Wink

Well... That's foreboding. Undecided

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-08-2014, 04:12 PM
(14-08-2014 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 03:38 PM)kim Wrote:  Young people need to demand a safe and healthy future of themselves and each other.

That last line made me feel like I was reading a really corny high school PSA.

(14-08-2014 03:38 PM)kim Wrote:  I have the feeling our university bound forum members are going to get far more information than anyone can ever be expected to recall, off hand. Wink

Nah... university will be a breeze ... relax ... and remember to wear a full body condom every day. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-08-2014, 04:19 PM
(14-08-2014 04:12 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That last line made me feel like I was reading a really corny high school PSA.

Nah... university will be a breeze ... relax ... and remember to wear a full body condom every day. Drinking Beverage

Might be breeze for some, but for me, I doubt it.

And rest assured I'll have no need of any condom-like things. Have you seen a picture of me? I doubt anybody would be that desperate! Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Weeping School plans...my lonely, unused, unloved and cast aside book bag looks even more pitiful now.

Good luck Ferdi and Free - enjoy getting that education.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-08-2014, 12:19 AM
I went to my to-be university today for an open day.

I attended two lectures (one on the BSc's of Animal Behaviour and Biodiversity and conservation and the other on Science.. because screw specifics) and spent the rest of the day sitting and/or laying around in different locations. I assume this behaviour is quite normal.

I am somewhat happy to report that I've got my plans.

[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
15-08-2014, 12:37 AM
(14-08-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 04:12 PM)kim Wrote:  Nah... university will be a breeze ... relax ... and remember to wear a full body condom every day. Drinking Beverage

Might be breeze for some, but for me, I doubt it.

And rest assured I'll have no need of any condom-like things. Have you seen a picture of me? I doubt anybody would be that desperate! Big Grin

Dude it is college, everyone gets laid left and right.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-08-2014, 12:42 AM
(15-08-2014 12:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Might be breeze for some, but for me, I doubt it.

Dude it is college, everyone gets laid left and right.

Oh you silly yanks and your not differentiating terms.

15-08-2014, 12:46 AM
(15-08-2014 12:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 12:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Dude it is college, everyone gets laid left and right.

Oh you silly yanks and your not differentiating terms.

Fucking aussies being 50 years behind present times.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 12:58 AM by Free Thought.)
(15-08-2014 12:46 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 12:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh you silly yanks and your not differentiating terms.

Fucking aussies being 50 years behind present times.

Imperial.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post