YADTTTHCCA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2013, 11:14 AM
YADTTTHCCA
Yup, ya guessed it. Yet Another Douchebag Theist Thinking That He Can Convert Atheists.

I just assumed it's happened before, I'm new here and it just took me 5 minutes figuring out how to bold text. So I'm a converter, an apologetic, coming to spread my beliefs. Also, I just assume, that all Christians that come here think that they're different from the rest. I say yeah I'm much different. I'm a bjt of a Cathar, a bit of a Catholic, and a bit of a new age Buddhist idea. Mostly Cathar though.

Nau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: YADTTTHCCA
Welcome to heathen land. You better have a thick skin here, and you should know that no one has ever converted anyone here. Some apologists, however, have accomplished that people sitting on the fence took the jump into atheism. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-12-2013, 11:30 AM
(26-12-2013 11:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome to heathen land. You better have a thick skin here, and you should know that no one has ever converted anyone here. Some apologists, however, have accomplished that people sitting on the fence took the jump into atheism. Drinking Beverage

If Jesus ever lived I'm damned myself, I believe he was never born. Flesh is corruptible, so why would the Logos assume a corruptible form?
26-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Bye, TTT.

Try again, I guess.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Oh, lol! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-12-2013, 11:54 AM
(26-12-2013 11:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, lol! Tongue

I know.

It's actually kind of fun now. Find the TTT! Where is he?

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
26-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Didn't he claim to be some world class troll? Yet he is surprisingly interested in a small atheists forum.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
26-12-2013, 12:58 PM
(26-12-2013 12:50 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Didn't he claim to be some world class troll? Yet he is surprisingly interested in a small atheists forum.

/shrug

He's gotten 10 accounts banned from here. Let's see if he goes for number 11.

26-12-2013, 02:01 PM
He did put TTT right in the middle of the thread title...he is so clever. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-12-2013, 04:00 PM
(26-12-2013 12:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  He's gotten 10 accounts banned from here. Let's see if he goes for number 11.

He will eventually beat you once he discovers more sophisticated anonymizers. ... Consider ... or he may very well already know them and is just feinting with these accounts. ... Consider ... either way, you gonna lose if he's determined. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.