YES IT IS APT to compare Trump to WW2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 04:54 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
RE: YES IT IS APT to compare Trump to WW2
(23-12-2016 07:39 AM)skyking Wrote:  You are a snot nosed melodramatic punk, and the only member here I could not stomach meeting in person. I'd rather shake bush jrs hand than yours and thats saying slot.
. You can fuck right off.

Eh? You'd rather meet Gilgamesh or KUSA? Why is this post so bad compared to Gilg's pizzagate post? It's hardly anything. Maybe you're overreacting?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2016, 05:36 PM
(23-12-2016 04:34 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 07:39 AM)skyking Wrote:  You are a snot nosed melodramatic punk, and the only member here I could not stomach meeting in person. I'd rather shake bush jrs hand than yours and thats saying slot.

Eh? You'd rather meet Gilgamesh or KUSA? Why is this post so bad compared to Gilg's pizzagate post? It's hardly anything. Maybe you're overreacting?

hey i'm just a nice, non-assuming young boy in real life.

KUSA's a fat fuck tho for sure.
23-12-2016, 07:26 PM
(23-12-2016 04:34 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

sure. I hope there are no mas deaths under Trump, I really do, but to compare his election to the entirety of WWII, with between 50 and 80 MILLION dead, is unbelievable.
I really have no more to say on the subject. KUSA has been warming up a bit lately. Gilgamesh, he can be funny at times.
23-12-2016, 08:26 PM
(23-12-2016 07:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 04:34 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Eh? You'd rather meet Gilgamesh or KUSA? Why is this post so bad compared to Gilg's pizzagate post? It's hardly anything. Maybe you're overreacting?

sure. I hope there are no mas deaths under Trump, I really do, but to compare his election to the entirety of WWII, with between 50 and 80 MILLION dead, is unbelievable.
I really have no more to say on the subject. KUSA has been warming up a bit lately. Gilgamesh, he can be funny at times.

Nah. They both suck.

23-12-2016, 08:29 PM
I love Peter Ustinov's quote about war and terrorism.

“Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich.”

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-12-2016, 09:20 PM
(23-12-2016 04:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 11:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  as is the media's general apathetic lack of coverage;

I wonder if I live on the same planet as alt-leftists sometimes.

Pizzagate: Your opinion is worthless, you credulous dipshit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-12-2016, 09:25 PM
(23-12-2016 09:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 04:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I wonder if I live on the same planet as alt-leftists sometimes.

Pizzagate: Your opinion is worthless, you credulous dipshit. Drinking Beverage

You don't believe in pizzagate: You are a useful idiot for the zionist jew elite.
23-12-2016, 09:30 PM
(23-12-2016 09:25 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 09:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Pizzagate: Your opinion is worthless, you credulous dipshit. Drinking Beverage

You don't believe in pizzagate: You are a useful idiot for the zionist jew elite.

[Image: dxtYGAb.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-12-2016, 10:17 AM
(23-12-2016 03:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 11:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The last thing I want is to normalize Trump's bullshit, but being hyperbolic is often counter productive. Be vigilant, hold his feet to the fire. Yeah, Trump's hypocrisy is Grade-A bullshit, as is the media's general apathetic lack of coverage; but going straight for Godwin will, in many instances, shut down the conversation and be unproductive. I don't like him either, and he's as close to a tyrant as our system can allow (an envelope I never want to test ever again), but that still doesn't make him Hitler. I'm sure there's more than enough already to attack him on directly that you don't need to grasp at those straws quite yet. There may be in the future, but not quite yet.

Extremely well said! I think everyone needs to carefully read this and your other comment in this thread.

It's the victory tour and the rallies. They remind me so very much of Hitler's speeches. Same type of rhetoric, same chanting masses, same palpable energy ....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-12-2016, 11:51 AM
YES IT IS APT to compare Trump to WW2
(23-12-2016 06:44 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The same hyper nationalism and appeal to German's Christian right wing population.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...-1935.html

You are worse than the right wing nut jobs that thought Obama was going to put them in a Fema camp.