YES i am an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2011, 06:14 AM

YES i am an atheist
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Ask this to yourself, Do you see your fellow man as a fallen angel dropped by some hypothetical creature (popularly known as god) or a risen ape (Darwin's theory of evolution). I ask for one instance where religion has been a bandage instead of being a wound. Religion is the theory responsible for maximum number of deaths on Earth. Theory of religion consists of the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable and the absurd. Where is the logic???
I believe in science. I ask for reasons. I ask for explanations. And those who can not give them are as stupid as the concept of god.
Grow up folks. Fear of punishment and Hope of reward after death is absurd. How can u believe such things. I would rather follow the concept "What goes around comes around" , Justin timberlake is a real guy and i would put more trust in him than religion. I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.
Religion is against women's rights and women's freedom. In all societies women are oppressed by all religions. It is religion which is responsible for inequality between men and women. We humans are the link in the evolutionary life chain. Our existence is not because of some invisible , supernatural , stupid and homeless creature.
If you want to get together in any exclusive situation and have people love you, fine - but to hang all this desperate sociology on the idea of The Cloud-Guy who has The Big Book, who knows if you've been bad or good - and CARES about any of it - to hang it all on that, folks, is the chimpanzee part of the brain working(Frank Zappa).
To be continued..................
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like priyank singh's post
04-10-2011, 07:29 AM
RE: YES i am an atheist
YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSS! THAT'S IT!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Well said. In fact, I'm going to steal a lot of this for my own debates
05-10-2011, 06:15 AM
I wonder if priyank singh knows this is atheist forum, not theist one... Good post, but i kinda get the wrong feeling...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote: but to hang all this desperate sociology on the idea of The Cloud-Guy who has The Big Book, who knows if you've been bad or good - and CARES about any of it - to hang it all on that, folks, is the chimpanzee part of the brain working(Frank Zappa).

What have the chimps ever done to deserve such slander?
Indeed, no other animal, no sane self- and species-preserving animal, has ever come up with such notions, nor is likely to.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
05-10-2011, 06:55 AM
(05-10-2011 06:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  I wonder if priyank singh knows this is atheist forum, not theist one... Good post, but i kinda get the wrong feeling...

Smile

Maybe Priyank just needed to say that somewhere?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user