YHWH - defined.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2011, 08:00 PM
RE: YHWH - defined.
I've read the OP 5 times now and each time I grab another beer hoping it'll all sort out ... stuff is still going over my head. HOWEVER.. my head is not hurting from it .. got this fuzzy bubbly feelin' Rolleyes

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
18-11-2011, 08:02 PM
(18-11-2011 08:00 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I've read the OP 5 times now and each time I grab another beer hoping it'll all sort out ... stuff is still going over my head. HOWEVER.. my head is not hurting from it .. got this fuzzy bubbly feelin' Rolleyes

Perhaps someone with the right amount of inspiration can create a HoC drinking game!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2011, 05:44 PM
(18-11-2011 08:00 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I've read the OP 5 times now and each time I grab another beer hoping it'll all sort out ... stuff is still going over my head. HOWEVER.. my head is not hurting from it .. got this fuzzy bubbly feelin' Rolleyes

Alcohol alone may not be sufficient to realize and appreciate the words of the prophet.

Seriously, even though this guy is batshit insane, if you can get past all that (I realize that's not an easy exercise), he's got some interesting things to say. It's up to you to decide whether HoC interpretation is worth the effort. Of course I am also batshit insane so it's much easier for me. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-11-2011, 05:17 PM
(19-11-2011 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seriously, even though this guy is batshit insane, if you can get past all that (I realize that's not an easy exercise), he's got some interesting things to say...
...and an interesting way to say 'em. Big Grin

I know why that is. It is from going back to the source, as the Buddha has implied; only it is waveform. Back and forth, continuously; it is all tao.

And I cannot even draw it yet! It's in this stupid brain somewheres... it must self-organize itself.

I was just wondering how to say that without agency... these kinda wonderings is what makes my patterns of composition so disturbing. There is good news, however. I have found that I have regained the functionality of the use of the verb "to believe" in certain situations. There is hope... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2011, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 07:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2011 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seriously, even though this guy is batshit insane, if you can get past all that (I realize that's not an easy exercise), he's got some interesting things to say...
...and an interesting way to say 'em. Big Grin

I know why that is. It is from going back to the source, as the Buddha has implied; only it is waveform. Back and forth, continuously; it is all tao.

And I cannot even draw it yet! It's in this stupid brain somewheres... it must self-organize itself.

I was just wondering how to say that without agency... these kinda wonderings is what makes my patterns of composition so disturbing. There is good news, however. I have found that I have regained the functionality of the use of the verb "to believe" in certain situations. There is hope... Big Grin

Check out your left forearm. I think you've done a fine job of rendering it.

[Image: PC190003.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-11-2011, 08:29 PM
You know what the scientists say - the best experiment is the one where all parties are ignorant of experimentation - the hypothesized triple-blind - and there it is!

Cause I sure as fuck didn't know I was carving the living god into the living word when I was hiding behind them lockers. Big Grin

Actually it is something of a two-dimensional representation of a three dimensional diagonalization. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post