YOU were NEVER saved in the first place!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: YOU were NEVER saved in the first place!!
(09-02-2012 08:47 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I like my white whiskey (moonshine) for the ones who don't know what that is. We can make it up here and they never look for it here.

And to think we almost lost you because you weren't sure you belonged.
You're home, Brother! Now pass the jug!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-02-2012, 11:27 AM

(09-02-2012 11:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're home, Brother! Now pass the jug!

Whoah...wait a second..did the rapture happen and no one tell me? Are you guys all ready in hell passing drinks???? DAMN i hate it when i am the last one to the party.
Did i miss something?

I simply cant WAIT for the 1st set of the Hellbound Rock band. Just imagine John Bohnam, Jimi Hendrix and John Entwistle as the band, with Bonn Scott singing with Janice Joplin as back up.

Please tell me you guys are not already in hell passing the jug! I'd hate to miss out.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
(09-02-2012 11:27 AM)Denicio Wrote:  

Whoah...wait a second..did the rapture happen and no one tell me? Are you guys all ready in hell passing drinks???? DAMN i hate it when i am the last one to the party.
Did i miss something?

I simply cant WAIT for the 1st set of the Hellbound Rock band. Just imagine John Bohnam, Jimi Hendrix and John Entwistle as the band, with Bonn Scott singing with Janice Joplin as back up.

Please tell me you guys are not already in hell passing the jug! I'd hate to miss out.

D

We're just practicing. We want to get it right. We've already been predestined to burn so we might as well get the party started!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-02-2012, 12:00 PM

(09-02-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  We're just practicing. We want to get it right. We've already been predestined to burn so we might as well get the party started!

Riiiiiiiiight, well then. I'll go to the store and get the Everclear. Nothing better to mix a shot of Jaeger with!

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
09-02-2012, 12:33 PM
(09-02-2012 12:00 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  We're just practicing. We want to get it right. We've already been predestined to burn so we might as well get the party started!

Riiiiiiiiight, well then. I'll go to the store and get the Everclear. Nothing better to mix a shot of Jaeger with!

D

Wow, I haven't tried that particular mixture...but it sounds like I have my weekend plans in place now!

~Izel
09-02-2012, 12:38 PM
(09-02-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 11:27 AM)Denicio Wrote:  

Did i miss something?

D

We're just practicing. We want to get it right. We've already been predestined to burn so we might as well get the party started!
Hey don't forget my hero Frank Zappa!!
09-02-2012, 12:39 PM

(09-02-2012 12:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

D

Wow, I haven't tried that particular mixture...but it sounds like I have my weekend plans in place now!

Just go SLOW with that stuff, there is enough jet fuel in that mixture to send a dozen space shuttles to the moon.

And that Jaeger...its like an American Indian....its quite...and LOVES to creep up on you...and by the time you know its....ITS ALL OVER!

D
(09-02-2012 12:38 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Hey don't forget my hero Frank Zappa!!

Oh HELL YEAH!
Cant wait to hear that band rock thru some "Titties n Beer" or "Punky's Whips"
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
09-02-2012, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:50 PM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
(09-02-2012 12:39 PM)Denicio Wrote:  

D

Just go SLOW with that stuff, there is enough jet fuel in that mixture to send a dozen space shuttles to the moon.

And that Jaeger...its like an American Indian....its quite...and LOVES to creep up on you...and by the time you know its....ITS ALL OVER!

D
(09-02-2012 12:38 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Hey don't forget my hero Frank Zappa!!

Oh HELL YEAH!
He told congress off too!! he was a true American!

09-02-2012, 01:23 PM

(09-02-2012 12:43 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 12:39 PM)Denicio Wrote:  

D

D

Oh HELL YEAH!
He told congress off too!! he was a true American!

I did my high school term paper on the PMRC and censorship of music.
Frank is a GOD among men.

Just dont eat the yellow snow!
Now, where is my Mammy Nun!

D
09-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Growing up Catholic, the whole saved thing was strange to me, too. Now married into a "saved" family...it's just crazy...so cultish it's scary. Their opinion of me growing up Catholic is that I am an abomination of the church. I would be better off being atheist! Craziness. [here is a quote: "According to God, all Christian sects, creeds and leaders in the church (Catholic, Protestant etc…) are all an abomination before God. Not merely wrong but an abomination (apostasy). It is considered the great and abdominal church; a whore no less (1 Nephi 22:13)." ]

I feel saved from all sorts of things just by jumping off the agnostic fence. It's liberating! I have been saved!! Now it's time to figure out how to make this world a better place. (translation= less religion).

“Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lives they must live." ~Charles Bukowski
[+] 2 users Like HiLiKuS's post