Yahweh: The Rock Of Israel
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-03-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2013 10:57 PM by TheJackal.)
Yahweh: The Rock Of Israel
Well, I'm a little late on posting this, but here it is none-the-less. This is Part 3 in the series "Yahweh: The Worshiping Of A Volcano Fire God Of War".. It's an interesting look at the animism and anthropomorphism of mountains and Rocks, or how such things represent a very deep foundation to Christianity, Judaism and other comparative religions. And as we know, the majority of religions, gods, and mythology is primarily based almost entirely on animism and anthropomorphism of the natural world around them.. A topic I will soon be writing about. However, This article of course focuses on Yahweh as the Rock of Israel and it's relation with the first two articles I had previously wrote. So if you haven't read those prior articles, here they are

* (Has had some major updates lately, and is currently being updated now..See Change list for details)
Yahweh: The Worshiping Of A Volcano Fire God Of War?

* Mountain GOD Worship: Yahweh, God of the Mountains.

Thus without further ado, here is the "Rock Of Iarael":
Yahweh: The Rock of Israel

For got to hit the update button for the grammar errors ect in the article. Fixed, but I am dyslexic so if you spot any, let me know Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheJackal's post