Yahweh does not exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Yahweh does not exist
(19-07-2015 11:26 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Evidence please.
Also it still doesn't answer question "why is there something rather than nothing"

Hey! I answered your "Show me something from nothing" question.

As for the "Why is there something rather than nothing?"

If there's always been something then there never was a nothing. Smartass

Ta-DAA! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-07-2015, 11:33 AM
(19-07-2015 11:31 AM)Leo Wrote:  The universe already exist so you never showed everything. "
Where did it come from?
19-07-2015, 11:33 AM
(19-07-2015 11:31 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  repeatable....
repeat creation of Milky Way

I didn't create it - and neither did anyone else - and most certainly it wasn't some friend of yours.....

It didn't need creating. It just is.

Unlike the fantasy you're pushing - which did need creating -- with the help of some serious pharmaceuticals by the sound of it.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2015, 11:35 AM
(19-07-2015 11:31 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  If there's always been something then there never was a nothing.
Even 50 billion light years away from Earth? I'm pretty sure that statement contradicts astrophysics
19-07-2015, 11:35 AM
(19-07-2015 11:26 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  the universe is, and was in some form, always as it is.
Evidence please.
Also it still doesn't answer question "why is there something rather than nothing"

You never answer our question. And " why is there something ( insert any god invented by humans ) rather than nothing. You must also prove your deity yahveh really exists.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-07-2015, 11:37 AM
(19-07-2015 11:33 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:31 AM)Leo Wrote:  The universe already exist so you never showed everything. "
Where did it come from?

I dunno. Do you claim to know ? And you are assuming the universe has a absolute beginning.

19-07-2015, 11:41 AM
(19-07-2015 11:35 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:31 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  If there's always been something then there never was a nothing.
Even 50 billion light years away from Earth? I'm pretty sure that statement contradicts astrophysics

Blink

What? Your reply makes no sense.

If everything that is... has always been... in one state/form/etc or another. Then there is no time/place/etc when there was not anything. Hence, under this idea/model/example there's always been something then there never was a nothing.

As for 'Everything a long way away..." question, really dafaq? Or are you having problems with the idea of the big expansion, aka 'The big bang'?
19-07-2015, 11:42 AM
(19-07-2015 11:37 AM)Leo Wrote:  I dunno. Do you claim to know ? And you are assuming the universe has a absolute beginning.
Astrophysicists agree with me. Are you against science?
19-07-2015, 11:48 AM
(19-07-2015 11:42 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:37 AM)Leo Wrote:  I dunno. Do you claim to know ? And you are assuming the universe has a absolute beginning.

You're mistaken.

Any astrophysicist who isn't heavily medicated does not agree with you.

You're assuming that before "the big bang" - there was "nothing"...

Nope..

Just matter in a different state than you're familiar with (with me assuming you are familiar with something resembling reality)......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2015, 11:54 AM
(19-07-2015 11:42 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  

You know nothing about science. Physicists don't have a definitive answer about the origin of the universe. The current universe appears to be started with the " Big Bang" . Some physicists are presenting the string theory or multiple Big Bang theory. They are still working on that , they don't have yet the definitive answer.