Yahweh does not exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Yahweh does not exist
(19-07-2015 11:54 AM)Leo Wrote:  Some physicists are presenting the string theory or multiple Big Bang theory.
Did they present any evidence?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Fuck....

Now I know why my dad got so fed up with us kids yelling "are we there yet"??????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-07-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 12:11 PM by Leo.)
(19-07-2015 12:02 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:54 AM)Leo Wrote:  Some physicists are presenting the string theory or multiple Big Bang theory.
Did they present any evidence?

Of course , the string theory is called theory for a reason. Because is back up with evidence . Idea without evidence = hypothesis at best . Idea with enough evidence = theory . Theory in science isn't a wild guess.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-07-2015, 12:10 PM
By the way , your creator god yahveh isn't even a good hypothesis. If you think your arguments from ignorance are prove for your god. THINK AGAIN. If we don't know something , the answer isn't : a god did it. The answer is : we don't know.Thumbsup

19-07-2015, 12:32 PM
(19-07-2015 12:10 PM)Leo Wrote:  By the way , your creator god yahveh isn't even a good hypothesis. If you think your arguments from ignorance are prove for your god. THINK AGAIN. If we don't know something , the answer isn't : a god did it. The answer is : we don't know.Thumbsup

I don't think he's interested in thinking. I don't think he's interested in any of your answers, he's just spewing out ignorant questions and in his mind, they're "checkmate atheists". Anyone with an internet connection can find answers to these simple questions in about 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

Dimaniac, Pops, godexist, Q, Grave. These guys are ignorant and proud of it; ignorant of basic logic, ignorant of very basic science, and even ignorant of their own religion. They're probably good for atheism haha. The more they spew out their stupidity and ignorance, the better. Casual observers can easily do a 2 minute fact check to see through their bullshit.
[+] 3 users Like xieulong's post
19-07-2015, 12:41 PM
What I found in 30 seconds
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
Quote:Many critics of string theory have commented on this state of affairs. In his book criticizing string theory, Peter Woit views the status of string theory research as unhealthy and detrimental to the future of fundamental physics. He argues that the extreme popularity of string theory among theoretical physicists is partly a consequence of the financial structure of academia and the fierce competition for scarce resources.[170]
19-07-2015, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 01:02 PM by Leo.)
(19-07-2015 12:41 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  What I found in 30 seconds
Quote:Many critics of string theory have commented on this state of affairs. In his book criticizing string theory, Peter Woit views the status of string theory research as unhealthy and detrimental to the future of fundamental physics. He argues that the extreme popularity of string theory among theoretical physicists is partly a consequence of the financial structure of academia and the fierce competition for scarce resources.[170]

So ? Do you realize the big bang theory is still a theory ? Plenty of evidence support it but it can be destroyed or changed with enough evidence that contradicts it. If you think physicists have the definitive answer of the origin of the universe , you are ignorant or on crack. Honest scientists admit their ignorance but they can recognize bullshit very fast.

[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
19-07-2015, 01:14 PM
(19-07-2015 12:56 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 12:41 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  What I found in 30 seconds

So ? Do you realize the big bang theory is still a theory ? Plenty of evidence support it but it can be destroyed or changed with enough evidence that contradicts it. If you think physicists have the definitive answer of the origin of the universe , you are ignorant or on crack. Honest scientists admit their ignorance but they can recognize bullshit very fast.

It's like magic. As soon as you guys point out that he is ignorant of science, he went ahead and showed you more of his ignorance of the topic. At this point, I'm pretty much on the floor laughing.Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
19-07-2015, 01:35 PM
(19-07-2015 01:14 PM)xieulong Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 12:56 PM)Leo Wrote:  So ? Do you realize the big bang theory is still a theory ? Plenty of evidence support it but it can be destroyed or changed with enough evidence that contradicts it. If you think physicists have the definitive answer of the origin of the universe , you are ignorant or on crack. Honest scientists admit their ignorance but they can recognize bullshit very fast.

It's like magic. As soon as you guys point out that he is ignorant of science, he went ahead and showed you more of his ignorance of the topic. At this point, I'm pretty much on the floor laughing.Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

This dimaniac guy likes to play the circular "logic" game. It's fun actually . I feel like I'm playing the last person to post wins game with him in this thread. It will never ends. Laugh out load

19-07-2015, 02:06 PM
(19-07-2015 10:54 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:39 AM)natachan Wrote:  Premise one is an assertion. Prove it.
Show me evidence that something can come from nothing.

1. You have "nothing" now. Nothing "came from" nothing. The total energy of the universe is zero. Zip. Nada. Zilch. "0".
Gravity can (and does) have a negative energy.

2. "Coming FROM" in this case is inappropriate, and meaningless, as the environment of space-time HAS to, a prioi, be in place to "come from" ... thus your question, is irrelevant, ignorant, and meaningless.

Perhaps dimaniac, "He who laughs last, laughs best". But you just stay there on the floor in your intellectual crib and play with your blocks, and laugh away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.