• 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Yay! Anime!
Initial D
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun
Naruto - Never got past like ep 120 though
Bleach - Never got past like ep 100 though

Also it's only like 6 episodes but Golden Boy was hilarious.

Inuyasha was awful, I used to think it was good but it was always awful. It's only redeeming quality was Sesshoumaru.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Bah, no one mentions Berserk. I pity you, fools.

But on a positive note, almost everyone mentions Fullmetal alchemist. So, if someone hasn't seen it yet, it would be the obvious choice.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Yay! Anime!
(18-07-2013 02:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  Bah, no one mentions Berserk. I pity you, fools.

But on a positive note, almost everyone mentions Fullmetal alchemist. So, if someone hasn't seen it yet, it would be the obvious choice.

I didn't mention it because I wanted you to do the honors, my friend.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-07-2013, 03:16 AM
So? What are you waiting for? Mention it, mention it!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Yay! Anime!
Oh!!! Sorry!

*Ahem*

Hey, Gang!
You don't know jack about manga/anime if you haven't had the blissful pleasure of reading/watching Berzerk! Don't take my word for it. Ask Filox. He is the preeminent authority on the subject. Girl_nails

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-07-2013, 04:05 PM
(18-07-2013 07:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh!!! Sorry!

*Ahem*

Hey, Gang!
You don't know jack about manga/anime if you haven't had the blissful pleasure of reading/watching Berzerk! Don't take my word for it. Ask Filox. He is the preeminent authority on the subject. Girl_nails

Fuck you, asshole.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Yay! Anime!
(21-07-2013 04:05 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 07:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh!!! Sorry!

*Ahem*

Hey, Gang!

Fuck you, asshole.

I've never really liked you. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
21-07-2013, 04:42 PM
(21-07-2013 04:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 04:05 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Fuck you, asshole.

I've never really liked you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: funny-Forever-Alone-meme-no-friends.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
21-07-2013, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 05:26 PM by Free Thought.)
(16-07-2013 10:36 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Everyone tell me your top 5 favorite anime!

1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
2. Amnesia
3.Hetalia
4. Card Captor Sakura
5. BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

These are not in any particular order, just the ones that came to mind in their order of appearance.

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
It's badass, it's fight scenes are good, the English Dub is good. It's produced by Bones, that is enough the make it awesome.

2. Gurren Lagann
Likeable characters, good mercha fights and overall, doesn't seem to take itself too seriously when it shouldn't. It knows what it is and the makers never messed with that, at least as far as I have ventured.
Plus it has Kamina. Who could not love Kamina?

3. Death Note
It's clever; the main focus of the series is a battle of wit between two intellectual equals attempting to outplay each other, with well written characters, fitting music and a Good Intentioned-turned-psychopathic-mass-murdering-protagonist bent on ridding the world of all things "evil" by systematically murdering anybody who is a criminal and eventually unjust or plain lazy using a magical notebook of doom.

4. Evangelion
It's a good mech fighting anime. It's a good mind-fuck when you get deeper into the series too. The only thing to hate is Shinji. For reasons which become apparent pretty much the second you lay eyes on the bastard. Oh... And the ending.

5. Naruto & Pokémon original series
Okay, one thing must be understood. I grew up with Naruto and the original Pokémon series when they were under the tyrannical rule of 4Kids. They both hold nostalgia points for me, back when Pikachu was fat and round and Naruto said "Believe it!" every two minutes and despite the most brutal of combat, both would only ever receive a bruise.
Oh, the shitty old days of my youth...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-07-2013, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 05:41 PM by Atheist in Westeros.)
Well if I can only choose five... I'll pick the ones I got on my favorites list on MAL.

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Black Lagoon
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Genshiken
Steins;Gate

Honorable mentions to shows like:
Bakemonogatari
Cowboy Bebop
Darker Than Black (first season)
Evangelion
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Spice & Wolf
Toradora
Welcome to the NHK

I'll throw in Jormungand as well just for this, lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30V6CAIMwiw

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist in Westeros's post