Yay! Anime!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: Yay! Anime!
It'd hardly be interesting to repeat what someone else has said. Therefore, I shall come up with five new mentions.

So:

Mushi-shi
Gankutsuou
Baccano
Planetes
Last Exile

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2013, 06:07 PM
(22-07-2013 05:54 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It'd hardly be interesting to repeat what someone else has said. Therefore, I shall come up with five new mentions.

So:

Mushi-shi
Gankutsuou
Baccano
Planetes
Last Exile

I am ashamed that I forgot about Baccano!, how could I do such a thing!?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
07-08-2013, 08:20 PM
So... want to make this an anime in general thread? I'm curious who has been watching Attack On Titan. It might be the best anime to come out in the past 5 years or so. I didn't want to wait for weekly episodes so I've read through all the manga and now I am impatient to get things moving. One chapter a month!? Gah! Anyone else feeling this?

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
07-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know when the new version of Sailor Moon is coming to the US?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 09:21 PM
(07-08-2013 08:20 PM)Atheist in Westeros Wrote:  So... want to make this an anime in general thread? I'm curious who has been watching Attack On Titan. It might be the best anime to come out in the past 5 years or so.

I've been watching the anime - good fun stuff.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
07-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Sadness!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 09:27 PM
1. FLCL
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Mushishi
4. Mononoke Hime
5. Kiki's Delivery Service

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
08-08-2013, 07:03 PM
(07-08-2013 09:17 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Does anyone know when the new version of Sailor Moon is coming to the US?

I didn't even know they made a new version of Sailor Moon. Thought it finished back in the 90s.

Looked up on MAL though and apparently there is a 20th anniversary season coming up in January. New material I suppose?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14751/Bisho...%282014%29

(07-08-2013 09:21 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 08:20 PM)Atheist in Westeros Wrote:  So... want to make this an anime in general thread? I'm curious who has been watching Attack On Titan. It might be the best anime to come out in the past 5 years or so.

I've been watching the anime - good fun stuff.

Really keeps you excited, given the pace its going we shouldn't have to deal with much filler either. Smile

(07-08-2013 09:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Sadness!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwCuhfBWEnI

One of the best films I've seen. Though I gotta say, no way I'd watch it dubbed. Original with subs all the way for me.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
08-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Blood +
Full Metal Alchemist
FMA Brotherhood
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece
Deadman Wonderland
Durarara
Inuyasha
Deathnote
Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Soul Eater
Angel Beats
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan Evil_monster

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
08-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Take that One Piece out and you have a respectable list Ferdinand Smile