Yay! More people shooting each other!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Yay! More people shooting each other!
(28-05-2014 02:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Shooting IRL is actually awesome.

I am pacifist, so not a big fan of real guns.Undecided

Shooting guns doesn't take away your pacifist card. No more than hammering a nail or throwing a Frisbee.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-05-2014, 03:55 PM
(28-05-2014 02:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am pacifist, so not a big fan of real guns.Undecided

Hey, guns are awesome.

Sure, they were originally built with the en masse slaughter of dudes in other colours in mind, but that doesn't make them any less cool in terms of their mechanics.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-05-2014, 04:14 PM
(28-05-2014 09:19 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Cars kill more people.
Really? I thought the time honored excuse was that "people kill people". I had no idea there was a competition to see what could kill more people. What does "cars kill more people" have to do with criteria for obtaining a license to own a gun?

I laid out my personal criteria for obtaining a license to own a firearm.
Can't juggle, huh?

People who take drugs can't juggle, either. Drinking Beverage Just sayin'.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-05-2014, 05:19 PM
(28-05-2014 02:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Shooting is only fun in video games, but only when I am shooting you not you shooting me.

Shooting IRL is actually awesome.

You are an American theist. There is no chance we will get any common sense out of you. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-05-2014, 05:22 PM
(28-05-2014 05:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Shooting IRL is actually awesome.

You are an American theist. There is no chance we will get any common sense out of you. Wink

American Theist on drugs. Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-05-2014, 05:26 PM
A drunk American theist with firearms.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-05-2014, 05:31 PM
(28-05-2014 02:40 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am pacifist, so not a big fan of real guns.Undecided

Shooting guns doesn't take away your pacifist card. No more than hammering a nail or throwing a Frisbee.

Or working in an armament and munitions laboratory. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-05-2014, 01:33 AM
(27-05-2014 05:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  It's quite remarkable how any forum which has a large amount of Americans on it will soon have lots of gun threads on it. I used to be on a naturist forum which had an international audience and they had a blanket ban on all gun threads. An American teenager posted pictures of himself with an assault rifle, or whatever it is, a German nurse objected because she had seen first hand the type of wounds caused by guns and it all blew up from there leading to an outright ban.

Not that I am saying that this thread falls into the same category mind you because it's about an incident and such incidents reflect an underlying problem. I'm referring to threads basically just about guns, guns and yet more guns. Don't get me wrong it would be interesting to experience holding something big and powerful in my hands which shoots when I squeeze it, but I'd quickly get bored of it. It's not like most people actually have a use for a gun. I think hearing about how KC used one to put down an injured cat was the first time I heard a legitimate use for one.

Learning to expertly use a 6 foot bullwhip sounds far more interesting. Or knife throwing! That would be cool. Guns? Point, squeeze, bang .. bored now.

Hanging out at the range and popping off a few rounds with friends qualifies as a "legitimate use" in my book.

The fact that it doesn't qualify as such for you is irrelevant.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user