Yay for American gun laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Yay for American gun laws
You people are seriously ridiculous.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Yay for American gun laws
(01-05-2014 04:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You people are seriously ridiculous.

They will likely be convicted of at least manslaughter - their actions don't appear to be covered by Montana's castle law.

Montana Law Wrote:45-3-103. Use of force in defense of occupied structure. (1) A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry into or attack upon an occupied structure.

(2) A person justified in the use of force pursuant to subsection (1) is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if:

(a) the entry is made or attempted and the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent an assault upon the person or another then in the occupied structure; or

(b) the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony in the occupied structure.

And please note that the law says nothing about firearms. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-05-2014, 07:34 PM
I was thinking that myself, surely shooting someone without any kind of warning is a little bit beyond the reasonable force the law seemingly implies.

I hope he gets charged with murder tbh, it would seem insane to me that a guy who has admitted trying to lure people onto his property to shoot (and doing so) would be found not guilty.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 6 users Like Hughsie's post
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
(01-05-2014 07:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was thinking that myself, surely shooting someone without any kind of warning is a little bit beyond the reasonable force the law seemingly implies.

I hope he gets charged with murder tbh, it would seem insane to me that a guy who has admitted trying to lure people onto his property to shoot (and doing so) would be found not guilty.

The guy was looking to kill...

That's premeditated in my mind.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
01-05-2014, 08:15 PM
(01-05-2014 07:39 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 07:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was thinking that myself, surely shooting someone without any kind of warning is a little bit beyond the reasonable force the law seemingly implies.

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 7 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
01-05-2014, 09:08 PM
(01-05-2014 07:39 PM)Sam Wrote:  

There have been other cases of somone essentially 'lying in wait' or setting a trap for possible burglars; often they are charged with at least negligent homicide.

This, and
this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2014, 11:06 PM
(01-05-2014 08:15 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 07:39 PM)Sam Wrote:  The guy was looking to kill...

Yeah, I think that's what I find so creepy about gun enthusiasts...

Its not what they do on the range, or in a gun store... Its what happens at night, when the lights are off, and nobody's watching...

Because, remember.

Happiness, is a warm gun... Big Grin

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
[+] 5 users Like Sam's post
03-05-2014, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 04:44 AM by Juv.)
(01-05-2014 11:06 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 08:15 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  

Yeah, I think that's what I find so creepy about gun enthusiasts...

Its not what they do on the range, or in a gun store... Its what happens at night, when the lights are off, and nobody's watching...

Because, remember.

Little Britain doesn't know shit, fuck them.

Gun laws are not the problem here.

According to the media reports, the kid stupidly entered an unknown persons garage, and was killed. Major heartbreak for his family, but some self preservationist thinking on his part would mean he would still be alive...... Is it common in Germany to enter a strangers residence?

My impression of Germans was that they respect personal space and privacy.
03-05-2014, 04:48 AM
(01-05-2014 11:06 PM)Sam Wrote:  Yeah, I think that's what I find so creepy about gun enthusiasts...

Because, remember.

You mean like this?

[Image: fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-05-2014, 07:46 AM
(03-05-2014 04:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 11:06 PM)Sam Wrote:  Yeah, I think that's what I find so creepy about gun enthusiasts...

Because, remember.

You mean like this?

[Image: fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpeg]

Looks like he wants to shoot his wiener off... Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man