Yay old!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Yay old!
HoC, I'm being sincere here, not giving you any crap, but your posts of late have been so much more understandable (at least to me) than prior posts that I'm wondering if you are on/off a med or something? Are they possibly also affecting your will to live?

On the kid, I like to say that the problem with kids is they behave like children.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2012, 10:03 AM
(17-08-2012 01:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, I'm dying; I get to be all extra-nasty and stuff. Big Grin

(But I just ate so I could eat these fucking pills... threw in some extra muscle relaxers, fortified with some scotch... so... so there! Big Grin)

Uh...you still with us today, Johnny? Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Metaphorically or medically?
Are you dying as in, "I'm starving", dying? (I could probably live for 2 or 3 days off my own fat Unsure I'd rather that not be known.)
Or are you dying as in, Girly can provide fantastic YouTube links to human cremation, dying?
It's Friday, I'm just here for closure. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Well, most 17 year olds write poetry to their crush in a hormonal rampage. HoC writes poetry to Gwynn with purpose and understanding. Big difference, prophet.

HoC, I agree with Jeff, watch that the meds don't make things worse in a 180 kind of way.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-08-2012, 12:10 PM
You guys are sweet. Heart

Pneumonia gives one inflammation from the inside, pulled muscles in the chest wall swell from the outside; they get together and I go OWEE! Sadcryface2

But - no dying - Gwynnies orders. Angry

Dang Gwynnies. The point of this OP, is that I ain't seeing no disadvantages to being old. As mentioned, if I met Julia when I was seventeen, I'd be a blubbering idiot... well, more. Now it's just funny. Stupid chemical context has no idea about "old." Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-08-2012, 12:28 PM
You guys worry about HoC too much. That miserable old bastard is gonna outlive all of us, just out of spite.

Johnny, just remember....today's youth = self centered little fucks. But that ain't no different than the youth of yesterday, or the day before.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-08-2012, 01:11 PM
(17-08-2012 08:17 AM)Leela Wrote:  you are not old! You are ripe!

[Image: Hannibal_Lecter.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
17-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh shit - I forgot you had Pneumonia. That's not good... at any age. notice how I didn't say, "at your age".

I meant to ask; is it viral or bacterial? I'm more nosey than concerned.

You have meds, so probably ... bacterial?

Unless they're the really good meds that kill the pain so you'll shut the hell up and let the virus do it's thing, and be on it's way.

The other, bacterial meds just make you feel like shit... no fun, on top of miserable. Undecided

Stay down. Lots of rest. Only way to repair the bod. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-08-2012, 08:49 PM
(17-08-2012 12:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys worry about HoC too much. That miserable old bastard is gonna outlive all of us, just out of spite.

Johnny, just remember....today's youth = self centered little fucks. But that ain't no different than the youth of yesterday, or the day before.

You say it like being self-centered is a bad thing.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-08-2012, 09:02 PM
(17-08-2012 08:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 12:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys worry about HoC too much. That miserable old bastard is gonna outlive all of us, just out of spite.

You say it like being self-centered is a bad thing.

Well my intent was to say that being self centered is a common thing, especially among young people. Interpret that however you like, you self centered little fuck. Tongue

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post