Yeah... No chance for TSA full body scanner abuse here. Noooo sirrr!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2010, 05:04 PM

Exclamation Yeah... No chance for TSA full body scanner abuse here. Noooo sirrr!
[Image: Donna-D%27Errico+see+through.jpg]

Hump Day Hottie: Donna D’Errico
Singled out by TSA officials for naked full body scan!(Article)
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
RE: Yeah... No chance for TSA full body scanner abuse here. Noooo sirrr!
Yeah...god makes women this hot and then just expects us not to look fondly upon them.

Damn the man has high expectations!

I'm jk of course. I think that the full body scanners are a terrible idea and highly stupid. We already have Marshals on the planes with guns to fight any terrorist attacks.

Do we really need all this extra security when we have armed men on planes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2010, 07:48 PM

(08-12-2010 07:20 PM)Godless Wrote:  Yeah...god makes women this hot and then just expects us not to look fondly upon them.

I'm jk of course. I think that the full body scanners are a terrible idea and highly stupid. We already have Marshals on the planes with guns to fight any terrorist attacks.

Do we really need all this extra security when we have armed men on planes?
The whole idea of a firearm on a plane, is whacked anyway. One shot in the right place and the plane depressurizes and it's fun for the whole family.

In any event, any guy that get's his rocks off looking at the full body scan image is a man that should be watched closely, while highly medicated. Tongue

Highly
Medicated!

Get it?

Probably not. But I'm weird so if not, that's poifectly understandable. Hahahaha OK, I'll stop now.Cool

Edit to add: I just remembered this. I think it was either George Carlin or Robin Williams who, years ago, made a joke about airport baggage X-ray. They said they bought one of those biology class human skeleton models and put it in their carry-on bag and sent it through, figuring those security people are so bored looking at the same images with no excitement day after day.

When the security person saw it in the X-Ray they pulled the comedian aside and asked them to open the bag, pointing to the monitor to show him the skeleton outlined in his bag. He looked at the security guy and said, hell no! It died in there it's going to get buried in there. Tongue

If I suddenly grow balls the size of Odin and have to fly in the near future, I think I'm going to have a little fun if these full body scans are still in effect. Buy one of those skeletons and strap it under my shirt so that it's head is front and center between my boobs and he's front and center on my front and center, while a homemade sign is around his neck that reads; I'm all that's left of the 4th amendment!

I'll try to check in hours before my flight, because if this goes bad I know I'm going to be there for a long time and I really don't want to miss that flight. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2010, 11:46 PM
(08-12-2010 07:20 PM)Godless Wrote:  Yeah...god makes women this hot and then just expects us not to look fondly upon them.

I don't think that that is the case. I think that idea was put in the bible and other religious books so that the priests and bishops ect. could get ALL the good looking women.
08-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Except that they all swear an oath of celibacy.....then lecture the rest of us on sex.

Let's be honest here. The Vatican is about as far off the mark with sex as you can get. They are not getting women there anytime soon.
09-12-2010, 01:02 AM
I meant earlier when the book was written. Also, does an oath of celebacy mean that a priest can only do it with alter boys?
10-12-2010, 05:04 PM
LOL. Those TSA agents were just being clever. Those clever bastards....
10-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Woa!!!! I just realized something....there's actually text in this thread!!!!!!!!

Just visiting.

-SR