Yeah if God was real.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2015, 05:59 AM
Yeah if God was real.....
Yeah if God was real let's just hope he wouldn't give a crap about your stupid cheerleading competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSPsjAl9rU
This kind of thing is sickening to me like they believe in this big powerful God and all these other deities and they think that their god has nothing better to do than help them win some stupid competition to win some stupid ribbon or some stupid letter jacket

Whatever at least I know that there's finally a video of cheerleaders that would actually take away my erection for once
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Yeah if God was real.....
Sounded like a gaggle of witches charting a spell.
16-02-2015, 06:12 AM
Well pretty much so...... pretty magic words that don't mean anything
16-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Spells, prayers, pretty much the same thing its two sides of the same bullshit Coin......
16-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Theism in general and fundamentalist theism in particular consists mostly in the conceit that life is All About You, to the point that the creator and sustainer or the universe cares how much you read your Bible, pray, whether you seek his permission and aid in entering a cheerleading competition, what holes you stick what body parts in and when, and on and on.

In my honest moments, I must admit that the hardest realization for me in leaving theism was to acknowledge that in fact life is not AT ALL about me.
16-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Yeah it was just crazy this came to me via snapchat

snapchat seems to think that you care about people sending snaps from cheerleading competitions

they just randomly add the so-called sponsored snaps to the snapchat story section and I used a third party app to download this video just because it was ridiculous and I thought it would start a good conversation
16-02-2015, 07:00 PM
its a video of some kids praying and it only has 4 views. what is wrong with you? why do you care?
16-02-2015, 07:23 PM
(16-02-2015 07:00 PM)Anti Wrote:  its a video of some kids praying and it only has 4 views. what is wrong with you? why do you care?

Prayer is pointless. The idea that the laws of nature and the vagaries of chance respond to wailings and incantations is pathetic. Instead of cowering before an imaginary master who moves in mysterious ways, people should analyze what is going on. That means putting thinking caps on and asking for help from our fellow men, who, unlike God, will answer back. That is productive and empowering. Praying is not.

It is a free world, so Churches have a right to advertise to adults, but when they impose dogma on young children they are playing dirty. They know youngsters are uncritical, trusting, sensitive and pliable; prime targets, because it is usually easy to sell children mythical nonsense. Churches own schools for this very purpose, like a schoolyard bully preying on little kids for their lunch money.

Children’s heads are filled with prayers, hymns, and stories about heaven, hell, Jesus, sins, and guardian angels. Children’s behavior is judged using Christian terms, and the kids are often told to look out for Satan, a bad guy who is out to get them if they do not behave like little Christians.

Hell is a concept taught to children without considering the consequences. Junior is offered Jesus as his best buddy, yet Jesus cannot calm terrified little imaginations or stop children’s nightmares. To teach hell to youngsters is just plain sick, and is child abuse.

Christmas toys and Easter eggs, deliberately designed to delight children, are used to sell stories about Jesus’ birth and resurrection.

Christian teachers and parents do not realize that big businesses are using them to fill children’s minds with so much superstitious nonsense it makes the advertising on television look small time. Some claim this is harmless, yet the advertising blitz is not there to make kids happy, but to breed brand loyalty to a Church. Brainwashed kids become compliant consumers, pliable people willing to part with their cash. They indoctrinate the next generation and the cycle continues. Churches have perfected the ploy that keeps them powerful by targeting youngsters. They make the corporations of the commercial world look like amateurs.

Unhealthy convictions taught to school kids can become so embedded in their subconscious minds young people cannot shake them. The consequences of traditional Christian belief can include paranoia, poor self-esteem, anxiety, suppressed feelings, guilt, closed mindedness, and hurt due to the hypocrisy and prejudices of others. These problems often do not become apparent until later in life.

On the other hand, an exceptional, secular education gives children a mental picture of their world that is in tune with reality. Children are taught how to be open-minded, and to explore, and that they control their own destiny. Kids are taught how, not always what, to think. If we do not teach children how to think, preachers might teach them how not to, by getting kids to pray to an imaginary sky buddy, which, it can be argued, is another more subtle form of child abuse.

A traditional Christian education resorts to using repetition in prayers and hymns. This is just mind numbing indoctrination. Surely if the teaching is that terrific, it should sell itself, and be taught without trickery.

If parents insist their kids be coached in Christianity, why not teach it when children are experienced enough to reason for themselves? Geography, trigonometry, and economics are universally regarded as valuable, but nobody believes a five-year-old should be saturated with them.

Some parents may call this a cynical attitude, yet perhaps they are just not aware of Church greed and the reality of indoctrination. A culture of church loyalty has been so heavily stamped into some people’s minds that they are more concerned about their Church losing little clients than the child’s autonomy and well - being.

Consider what most Christian teachers would think about another denomination teaching “their” children. The dogma is almost identical, yet they would be put out, because a “Christian education” is all about boosting numbers in their own Church. The Churches’ real agenda is their institution’s growth. To think of children as a target market like this is also child abuse; it is immoral and inexcusable.

All precious youngsters deserve love and the best possible education. They are too young to be exposed to corporate greed. They will have plenty of time in later life to discover that not everyone has their best interests at heart.

What helps make kids happy, well adjusted, and have a healthy self - esteem, is human love, gentle discipline and stimulation. Consider the happily radiant children found in close - knit communities who have never heard of God or Jesus. Interactions with caring people are real. Nonsense about an ancient, scary God with odd ideas, whom children cannot see, hear or touch, is not real.

Does that answer your question?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2015, 07:29 PM
(16-02-2015 07:00 PM)Anti Wrote:  its a video of some kids praying and it only has 4 views. what is wrong with you? why do you care?
It only has 4 views because only 4 people has viewed it here it's a mirrored version well not even that it's something that came to me via snapchat I explain this it has nothing to do with how many views it has it has to do with the act itself and the delusional thinking that goes behind it these people actually sincerely believe that God gives s*** about their cheerleading or any other thing there is no God that we can prove and if he did why would he give a s*** about f****** cheerleading?
16-02-2015, 07:43 PM
YAY! Laugh out load
[Image: Texas-Cheerleaders-Take-Bible-Banners-Fi...s9kqbr.jpg]